ALPHARETTA, Ga., Jan. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- McAlister's® Deli, a leading fast casual restaurant, announces more than 200 "Lite Choose Two" menu options to help guests kick off their New Year's resolution to eat healthy now and throughout the year. The menu features a variety of delicious, low-calorie sandwiches, spuds, salads and soups.
McAlister's "Lite Choose Two" menu pairs existing menu items for quick and easy lighter dining decisions. Calorie counts are listed next to each of the pairings, which include:
- Turkey Melt & Fire Roasted Vegetable Soup (370 calories)
- The New Yorker™ & Fire Roasted Vegetable Soup (430 calories)
- BLT & Savannah Chopped Salad (560 calories)
- McAlister's Club™ & Chicken Tortilla Soup (590 calories)
- Veggie Club & Fire Roasted Vegetable Soup (350 calories)
- Ham & Cheese Toastie & Fire Roasted Vegetable Soup (410 calories)
- Harvest Chicken Salad & Fire Roasted Vegetable Soup (440 calories)
- Grilled Chicken Club & Fire Roasted Vegetable Soup (450 calories)
- Reuben & Fire Roasted Vegetable Soup (450 calories)
- French Dip & Garden Salad (490 calories)
- Sweet Chipotle Chicken Griller & Veggie Chili (490 calories)
- Chef Salad & Broccoli Cheddar Soup (540 calories)
- Memphian™ & Chicken Tortilla Soup (530 calories)
- Pot Roast Sandwich & Veggie Chili (540 calories)
- Cheese Spud & Veggie Chili (550 calories)
- Orange Cranberry Club & Garden Salad (560 calories)
- The Big Nasty®™ & Chicken Tortilla Soup (560 calories)
- Justaspud® & Broccoli Cheddar Soup (580 calories)
- Southwest Cobb Salad & Chicken Tortilla Soup (580 calories)
"We want guests to know that they can still eat many of their McAlister's favorites while sticking to their New Year's resolutions," said McAlister's Deli Vice President of Marketing, Donna Josephson. "We have made eating lighter easier by pairing menu items into lower-calorie combinations. We think guests will be thrilled to see the variety of delicious options they can enjoy."
Technomic® recognized the brand as one of the Top Five Chains Overall in its 2013 "Consumer Restaurant Brand Metrics" Report. FastCasual.com also ranked the brand No. 2 on its "Top 100 Movers and Shakers" list of 2013.
Founded in 1989, McAlister's® Deli is a fast casual restaurant chain known for its sandwiches, spuds, soups, salads, desserts and McAlister's Famous Sweet Tea™. In addition to dine-in and take-out service, McAlister's also offers catering with a selection of sandwich trays, box lunches, desserts, a hot spud bar and more. With numerous industry accolades, the McAlister's brand has more than 320 restaurants in 24 states. The company has corporate offices in both Ridgeland, Miss., and Alpharetta, Ga. For more information, visit www.mcalistersdeli.com.
CONTACT: Elayne Sommers, Fish Consulting, (954) 893-9150, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE McAlister's Deli