MedeAnalytics Enhances Clinical Performance Intelligence Solution to Improve Quality and Drive Strategic Business Decisions
Powerful solution fulfills need to manage clinical information and big data
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Oct. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MedeAnalytics, a leading provider of healthcare performance management solutions, announced today the enhancement of its Clinical Performance Intelligence solution that provides robust analytics to address critical needs of the healthcare market. The breakthrough capabilities include easy-to-use analytics that enable end-users to ask multidimensional cost, quality, performance, outcomes, service line and financial questions across multiple disparate systems. Visual analytical applications, such as scorecards and dashboards, along with the supporting drill-down data are available to all levels of decision makers within minutes, rather than weeks or months. The solutions provide value to hospital organizations in three key areas: provider performance management, quality management and service line management.
Provider Performance Management
Provides clinical business intelligence capabilities that enable providers and clinical leaders to identify and understand the root causes of variability of care
- Provides a comprehensive comparison of key performance indicators to reduce variability in costs and quality
- Assists in the identification of root causes in variability of cost and quality
- Enables medical staff to track their performance for ongoing adherence to financial-based performance incentive programs
- Provides for collaborative discussions with medical staff on costs, resource utilization, quality and outcomes
- Enables organizational agility in response to rapid change from government and/or commercial entities
Improves insight into clinical quality measure performance
- Aggregates and organizes multiple quality measures to support multidimensional views
- Monitors financial impact of quality initiatives to align cost and quality
- Trends compliance by physician, department and/or service to identify root causes
Service Line Management
Increases value of data analysis to make strategic business decisions for the health system
- Identifies and tracks profitable and unprofitable service lines to provide the ability to respond with agility to changing market conditions
- Provides insight for strategic and marketing planning teams to grow high-volume and profitable service lines and evaluate services that should be consolidated or eliminated
- Evaluates population needs to aid in planning for future services and/or service locations
"The ability to take powerful clinical business intelligence capabilities and put them into the hands of the people who need them on the nursing units, in the physician offices, as well as the executive suite is truly a game changer," said MedeAnalytics' Chief Nursing Officer Kathleen Kimmel . "Now, clinical and financial decision makers will be using analytics several times a day, and it will be commonplace as using email, instant messaging or texting. This represents an exponential improvement in our ability to easily measure, monitor and drive performance improvement beyond what was previously thought to be possible."
Learn more about the Clinical Performance Intelligence solution at www.medeanalytics.com/cpi.
Founded in 1994, MedeAnalytics delivers performance management solutions across the healthcare system—including hospitals, physician practices and payers—to ensure accountability and improve financial, operational and clinical outcomes. For more information, visit www.medeanalytics.com.
For more information:
Lewis & Summers Public Relations
More by this Source
MedeAnalytics Names Andrew Hurd Chief Executive Officer
May 15, 2013, 07:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.