NEW YORK, Nov. 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - CIBC (CM: TSX; NYSE) - Key
insights into the business strategies of leading mid and small companies
will be featured at the CIBC World Markets "Best Ideas" Conference Nov.
27-28 in New York City.
In presentations to institutional investors, executives from 45 firms
will discuss the ideas they hope will keep them on top for the long term.
The event also features leading analysts whose research provides actionable
and differentiated investment ideas.
An impressive roster of firms has been assembled for the conference,
spanning numerous industries including healthcare, industrial growth,
business services, consumer growth, technology and telecommunications.
Companies confirmed to present are as follows:
- 1-800-Flowers.com - Microsemi Corporation
- AMETEK, Inc. - Micrus Endovascular
- Applied Micro Circuits Corp - Mobile Mini
- B/E Aerospace - Morgans Hotel Group
- Claymont Steel - Nanometrics Incorporated
- Constant Contact - NaviSite, Inc.
- Corporate Executive Board - Online Resources
- Cree, Inc. - ORBCOMM, Inc.
- Cypress Biosciences - PAETEC Holding Corp.
- Domino's Pizza, Inc. - Pentair
- Double-Take Software - Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Ehouse - Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co.
- EMCORE Corporation - Rrsat Global Communications
- Focus Media Network Ltd
- FTI Consulting - RSC Equipment Rental
- G&K Services - STEC, Inc.
- GrafTech International Ltd. - Stericycle
- Hittite Microwave Corporation - The Advisory Board Company
- Informatica - The Gymboree Corporation
- Internap Network Services - Thomas & Betts Corp.
- Jackson Hewitt Tax Service - Triumph Group
- Life Time Fitness, Inc. - Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Liquidity Services, Inc. - Yucheng Technologies Ltd.
This event is by invitation only; media wishing to attend are required
to register in advance by calling Tom Wallis at 416-980-4048. More
conference information can be found at:
http://conferences.cibcwm.com/bestideas07/. An audio web cast of the
conference will be available online (enter code: broadway). The Mid & Small
Cap "Best Ideas" Conference is organized by CIBC World Markets
CIBC World Markets is the wholesale and corporate banking arm of CIBC,
providing a range integrated credit and capital markets products,
investment banking, and merchant banking to clients in key financial
markets in North America and around the world. We provide innovative
capital solutions and advisory expertise across a wide range of industries
as well as top-ranked research for our corporate, government and
institutional clients. On Nov. 4, 2007, CIBC announced the sale of its U.S.
domestic investment banking, equities, leveraged finance and related debt
capital markets businesses to Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. The transaction,
due to close in January 2008, includes CIBC's Israeli investment banking
and equities businesses, and certain parts of other U.S. capital
markets-related businesses located in the U.K. and Asia. For more
information, see the news releases on www.cibc.com and www.opco.com
SOURCE CIBC World Markets