NEW YORK, Sept. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Reporters working on auto, business, home, and life insurance stories should contact the Insurance Information Institute (I.I.I.), which offers Spanish content on disaster preparedness and insurance coverage at the En Español section of its website.
The I.I.I.'s Spanish-language resources include:
Consumer and Media information
- Does your business have a disaster plan?
- Renters and Homeowners Insurance to protect against disasters
- Hurricane and disaster preparedness tips
- Tips to save on auto insurance
- Press Releases on current issues
- English-Spanish Insurance Term Glossary
- The I.I.I.'s Spanish language national spokesperson, Elianne E. González, is based in Miami, Florida. She is also available @III_EnEspanol and for interviews via Skype.
- The I.I.I. can connect reporters to Spanish-speaking representatives from major insurance companies for media interviews, too!
Video and Web Resources
- Are you prepared for the next big disaster?
- Mobile App Know Your Stuff.org
- Lightning Myths Debunked
- Step by Step Evacuation Planning
- Beware of Crooked Contractors
- Homebuyers Insurance Checklist
- Finding a Lost Life Insurance Policy
THE I.I.I. IS A NONPROFIT, COMMUNICATIONS ORGANIZATION SUPPORTED BY THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY.
Insurance Information Institute, 110 William Street, New York, NY 10038; (212) 346-5500; www.iii.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/media-advisory-iii-supports-hispanic-heritage-and-national-preparedness-month-by-highlighting-important-insurance-resources-300331051.html
SOURCE Insurance Information Institute