Media Call Alert: Live Streaming of the Vivid Sydney 2013 Program Announcement
10AM Thursday 21 March 2013 (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
SYDNEY, March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Live streaming of the Vivid Sydney 2013 program launch
Thursday 21 March 2013
10.00am start (AEST)
Sydney will once again be immersed in light, music and creative ideas as Vivid Sydney returns for a fifth year from 24 May to 10 June. For the first time, the program will be streamed live from http://www.vividsydney.com/media-centre/#broadcast.
Vivid Sydney highlights include: the lighting of the iconic Sydney Opera House sails; 3D mapping projections on Customs House and the Museum of Contemporary Art; interactive light sculptures and installations; public talks, debates and workshops from innovative global creatives and thought leaders in collaboration with Vivid IDEAS; and performances from local and international musicians at Vivid LIVE and Vivid MUSIC.
The 18-day event, the largest of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere, is a major celebration of the creativity and the creative industries from Australia and around the world.
Vivid has become Sydney's major winter event, underpinning the harbourside city's position as the creative hub of the Asia Pacific region.
Announcements will include:
- Details of the artists lighting up the Sydney Opera House sails
- The leading Australian and global creative thinkers at Vivid IDEAS
- Full line-up of local and international musicians performing at Vivid LIVE
- International and Australia light artists and architects creating light art sculptures and large scale building projections at Vivid LIGHT
- Other new additions to the Vivid Sydney 2013 program.
- The full Vivid Sydney program will be available from 11am on Thursday 21 March at http://vividsydney.com
- Media releases, high resolution stills and video will be available at: http://vividsydney.com/media-centre
- The live stream can be shared on Facebook by posting/sharing this address: http://webcast.viocorp.com/live/Vivid2013/
SOURCE Destination NSW
More by this Source
Sydney on the World Stage as Celebrations for Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Conclude
Mar 02, 2014, 18:59 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.