This market sizes estimated in this study have been validated through primary interviews conducted with various industry experts, globally. These primary sources have been divided under three categories: by company type; by designation; and by region.
- By Company Type- Tier 1- 25%, Tier 2- 50%, and Tier 3- 25%
- By Designation- C Level- 20%, Director Level- 30%, and Others- 50%
- By Region- North America- 20%, Europe- 30%, Asia-Pacific- 25%,South America-15% and Middle East and Africa- 10%
"North America to remain the largest regional segment in the market during the forecast period"
The medical tubing market in North America is well established and the region has a vast distribution network of medical tubing. The U.S. is projected to drive the market in the region owing to the rising standard of living and health concerns among the population. Mexico is projected to witness the highest CAGR in the North American market during the forecast period.
The report provides the company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by the major market players such as Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics (U.S.), Freudenberg Medical, LLC (U.S.), W.L.Gore & Associates, Inc. (U.S.), and Dow Corning Corporation (U.S.). .
The stakeholders of the medical tubing market include:
- Medical tubing manufacturing companies
- Medical tubing distributors
- Raw material suppliers
- Medical grade polymer formulators & compounders
- Commercial Research & Development (R&D) institutes
- Research institute, trade association, and government agencies
- FDA regulatory bodies
Scope of the Report:
The report forecasts the revenue growth and analysis of trends in each of the submarkets. This research report categorizes the medical tubing market based on the following:
- Polyvinyl chloride
- TPE & TPU
- Specialty polymers (PEEK, polyamide, fluoropolymers, polycarbonate)
- Bulk Disposable Tubing
- Catheters & Cannulas
- Drug Delivery Systems
- Special Applications
o Peristaltic Pump tubing
o Gas Supply Tubing
o Smoke Evacuation Tubing
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Each region is further segmented by key countries as well
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04147670-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/medical-tubing-market-by-material-structure-application---global-trends--forecasts-to-2021-300330518.html