'Mentalist to the Stars' Sidney Friedman Predicts 2014 predictions released on Snowden, the Pope, Kim-Kanye and more - 73% accuracy over 15 years
CHICAGO, Dec. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Deemed "mentalist to the stars" (CHICAGO TRIBUNE and FORBES), and as seen on numerous TV shows including ABC-TV's THE VIEW, NBC-TV's TODAY SHOW and ABC-TV's 20/20, mega-mentalist Sidney Friedman has achieved a documented 73% accuracy since 1998 with his annual news predictions, and today he releases his 16th annual "FRIEDMAN'S FORESIGHTS" for 2014. More info at www.SidneyFriedman.com
Known for his shows and seminars on the art of extra-sensory mind power, and for his best-selling book YOUR MIND KNOWS MORE THAN YOU DO, mentalist Sidney Friedman has shown a particular knack for seeing future events, including the 2011 east coast earthquake, Obama winning the last two elections, the 2012 floods in New York City, numerous Oscar predictions, and the exact trend of the Dow Jones in 4 of the last 5 years.
Nonetheless, ironically, Friedman states: "Most of the future is not predictable. That is as it should be. In fact, no one knows PRECISELY what will be. But once in a while the curtain parts ever-so-slightly, revealing a glimpse of tomorrow's theater. We all get these hunches. I interpret what these impressions truly mean -- sometimes successfully, sometimes not. Always though, my intention of releasing the foresights is for fun and curiosity."
Here are some of Friedman's predictions for 2014:
1) Edward Snowden will return to the United States and will NOT face trial.
2) Pope Francis announces plans for a visit to North America. Chicago will be one of the destinations. (And although it's been revealed the Pope will visit the Middle East for two days, the trip actually will extend to four days.)
3) A fusion of resources, a major collaboration between China and the United States is announced. It most likely will regard energy and assistance for developing countries.
4) A major pipeline, not for oil, but for water is announced.
5) The feel-good network will feel even "gooder." Following several ratings-challenged years, Oprah Winfrey's OWN network will see its ratings and revenues soar this year.
6) Unlike most celebs, who keep their weddings closed and private, Kanye and Kim's wedding will be televised live. Some of the revenue will go to charity.
7) Garlic is in the news.
8) Chivalry returns.
9) The 2014 elections see Texas beginning to turn blue.
10) Snow falls in southern Florida.
11) The Chicago Cubs will make it to the World Series. But I predict this every year, and will continue to predict it until it happens.
12) Sidney also predicts on December 30th he will release additional predictions on the OSCARS, the economy and celebrities on his website at: www.SidneyFriedman.com
Of note, in spite of conflicts and continued wars, Friedman also states, "Though it is hard to fathom in this troubled world, in the long-term, the planet is heading toward a widespread peace, acceptance, tolerance and a respectful coexistence not seen in human history. We are 15 to 25 years away from this stabilization and harmony among peoples."
Sidney Friedman's goal is to do predicting the right way, with honesty, with integrity, with care, and above all, with fun and intrigue
. To that end, he is a favorite of numerous corporations and organizations who hire him, including Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Abbott, Kraft, Navteq, Jewish Federation, Munson Health Care, and hundreds more.Learn more at: www.SidneyFriedman.com or call Chris Daley at 773-296-2445.
Media Contact: Chris Daley, Sidney Friedman Productions, 773-296-2445, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Sidney Friedman Productions