NEW YORK, Nov. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Faster deployment, scalability, and mobility across industries are driving the adoption of cloud infrastructure services"
MarketsandMarkets estimates the Middle East cloud infrastructure services market to grow from USD 2.31 billion in 2016 to USD 7.46 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 26.4%. The Middle East cloud infrastructure services market is growing rapidly because of the transition from traditional on-premises deployment to the cloud-based deployment of various solutions across industries.
"Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) to have the largest market size in 2016"
IaaS service type is estimated to have the largest market share in 2016; it helps organizations to reduce the total cost of ownership as the infrastructure is provided by third-party vendors in the form of cloud-based data centers.
"Telecommunications and IT vertical to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period"
Cloud infrastructure services have been deployed across various industry verticals, including BFSI, telecommunications & IT, retail & wholesale, manufacturing, healthcare & life sciences, media & entertainment, government, travel & hospitality, and others. The telecommunications and IT industry vertical is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period as the amount of data generated in the telecommunications industry is substantially huge which requires superior quality storage solutions and services. With its complex and fast-paced business models, the telecommunications and IT vertical deploys cloud-based infrastructure services to leverage its expertise and existing infrastructure.
"KSA is expected to hold the largest market share"
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), followed by United Arab Emirates (UAE), is expected to continue being the largest revenue generating country for the Middle East cloud infrastructure services vendors for the next five years. Higher IT skills and bigger IT budgets in KSA are the key factors responsible for its large share in the Middle Eastern cloud market, which will further drive the growth rate of cloud infrastructure services market in this region.
In-depth interviews were conducted with CEOs, marketing directors, other innovation and technology directors, and executives from various key organizations operating in the Middle East cloud infrastructure services marketplace.
- By Company type – Tier 1- 30%, Tier 2- 40%, Tier 3- 30%
- By Designation – C-Level- 40%, Director Level- 35%. Others- 25%
- By Country – KSA- 37%, UAE- 28%, Qatar- 24%, Others- 11%
The report includes the study of key players offering Middle East cloud infrastructure services: Cisco Systems (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), HP Enterprise (U.S.), Equinix, Inc. (U.S.), AWS (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), Injazat Data Systems (UAE), Malomatia (Qatar), Etisalat (UAE), Orixcom (Ireland), and eHosting Datafort (Kuwait). Furthermore, the report also includes in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the Middle East cloud infrastructure services market, with their company profiles, SWOT analysis, recent developments, and key market strategies.
The report will help the market leaders or new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into various subsegments, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments. The market numbers are further split across different industry verticals and countries.
2. This report will help in better understanding of the competitors and gain more insights to better one's position in the market. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, which includes competitor ecosystem, mergers & acquisitions, integrations & expansions, and collaborations of various market vendors. Besides, there are company profiles of ten players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put one ahead of the competitors.
3. The report also helps in understanding the overall growth of the market. It provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04042225-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/middle-east-cloud-infrastructure-services-market-by-service-type--service-provider-deployment-model-industry-vertical-and-country---forecast-to-2021-300365654.html