LONDON, May 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The military laser systems market is expected to grow from USD 3.03 billion in 2015 to USD 4.63 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 8.86% from 2015 to 2020. The market for military laser systems is driven by factors, such as highly precise weapons and increasing use of high-speed lasers in communication networks.
The market size estimations for various segments and sub segments of this market were obtained through extensive secondary research and corroboration with primaries.
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35 %, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, Others – 40%
- By Region – North America - 45%, Europe – 30%, Asia-Pacific – 20%, RoW – 5%
Defense application segment to witness high growth during the forecast period
The key applications considered for the market study are defense and homeland security. The defense application segment holds the largest share of the total military laser systems market in 2015 due to the increase in applications and technological requirements in lethal weapons for military forces, globally.
North America dominates the military laser systems market; this market in the Middle East is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2015 to 2020
In 2015, North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the military laser systems market. However, the Middle East region is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the military laser systems market in the coming years. This can be attributed to the enhancement in the force protection against small boat swarms, unmanned aerial vehicles or rocket, artillery, and mortar or missile attack in this region.
The major players operating in this market are Raytheon Company (U.S.), Coherent Inc. (U.S.), Newport Corporation (U.S.), Lockheed Martin Corporation (U.S.), and Thales SA (France), among others.
Reasons to buy the report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends, and Porter's Five Forces analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the military laser systems market; high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies; government initiatives; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information offered by the top 10 players in the military laser systems market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the military laser systems market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets - the report analyzes the markets for military laser systems across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the military laser systems market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the military laser systems market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3572452/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/military-laser-systems-market-by-technology-application-product-type---forecast-and-analysis-to-2020-300262281.html