NEW YORK, Nov. 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the global military unmanned ground vehicle (UGV) market. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate revenues of $412.5m in 2015.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the emerging business opportunities within the UGV sector before your competitors.
In this brand new report you find 331 in-depth tables, charts and graphs plus 4 exclusive interviews with leading market figures – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 368 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global military unmanned ground vehicle (UGV) market. It reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you will be better informed and ready to act on new business opportunities.
- Global Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) market forecasts from 2015-2025
- National Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) forecasts from 2015-2025 covering the Brazil, Canada, France, India, Israel, Poland, the UK and the US.
- Unprecedented qualitative analysis of a further seven national markets within the Rest of the World (ROW) section.
- Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) submarket forecasts from 2015-2025 covering Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD); Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR); Logistics and Supply (L&S); and Border Patrol (BP).
- Analysis of the key factors driving growth within the global and national Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) markets from 2015-2025
- 16 detailed tables containing 370+ contracts / projects and programmes in the Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) by country
- Profiles of the leading 14 Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) companies around the world.
- 4 Interviews with key opinion leaders informing and underpinning the analysis
- Shahar Abuhazira, CEO, Roboteam North America;
- Jorgen Pedersen, President and CEO, RE2 Robotics;
- Tim Otter, Chief Executive, Lutra Associates Ltd.;
- Padraig O'Connor, Managing Director and Chief Technical Officer, REAMDA Ltd;
How will you benefit from this report?
- Keep your UGV knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind.
- Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable UGV market data
- Learn how to exploit new UGV technological trends
- Realise your company's full potential within the UGV market
- Understand the UGV competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the Unmanned Ground Vehicle Industry
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Research and Development managers
- Government agencies
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) Market Report 2015-2025: Top Companies Supplying Robotics for Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) , ISR, Logistics & Supply (L&S) & Border Patrol (BP). Avoid missing out by staying informed – get our report now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03360102-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001