Mills: Net earnings growth of 64% in 2012
RIO DE JANEIRO, March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mills Estruturas e Servicos de Engenharia S.A. (BM&FBovespa: MILS3) (Mills) presented in 2012 record net revenue, EBITDA and net earnings, with expansion in profitability over the year 2011.
"In 2012 Mills maintained its strong growth trend with rates above 30% in the Heavy Construction, Jahu and Rental segments, despite the weak performance of the Brazilian economy, showing the potential penetration of our services that aim to increase productivity in the civil construction industry, such as Heavy Construction and Jahu, and in several other industries, such as Rental", stated Ramon Vazquez, Mills' president and CEO.
Main highlights of Mills 2012 performance:
- Record net revenue of R$ 879.3 million, 29.8% higher than 2011.
- Record EBITDA of R$ 358.4 million, 50.5% above 2011.
- EBITDA margin of 40.8%, versus 35.1% in 2011.
- Net earnings of R$ 151.5 million, 64.4% above 2011.
- Capex reached R$ 297.6 million in 2012, of which R$ 76.3 million in the last quarter.
- Return on invested capital (ROIC) of 14.7%, against 12.3% in 2011.
- Proposal for shareholder remuneration totaling R$ 41.8 million (gross amount), to be paid as interest on equity, subject to approval at Mills' Shareholders Meeting.
- Success in the introduction of new technologies to enable productivity gain, such as Alumills, Modular System and mast climbing platform.
- Award for best access company of the year at International Awards for Powered Access (IAPA Awards).
For the complete press release, please click here.
Conference Call and Webcast
Date: March 5th, 2013, Tuesday
Time: 10:00 (New York time), 12:00 (Rio de Janeiro time) and 15:00 (London time)
Teleconference: +1 786 924 6977 or +1 855 281 6021 (USA / toll free), code: Mills
Replay: +55 11 4688-6312 / code: 7118464# or www.mills.com.br/ir
For the conference call and webcast details, please click here
For further information, contact: +55-21-2123-3700 or email@example.com
SOURCE Mills Estruturas e Servicos de Engenharia S.A.