MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Feb. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- MobileIron (NASDAQ: MOBL), the security backbone for modern computing, announced today that it will host an analyst event in New York City at 10:00 AM ET on Wednesday, February 22 at the NASDAQ Marketsite in Times Square. The event will also be webcast.
Barry Mainz, President and CEO, and Simon Biddiscombe, CFO, and other MobileIron executives will review MobileIron's performance in 2016 and discuss the company's strategy for 2017. The company will also discuss a major product innovation.
To attend the event, please contact email@example.com.
When: Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Timing: 10:00 AM ET – 1:00 PM ET
- 10:00 AM: Barry Mainz, President and CEO
- State of the business and 2017 areas of focus
- Product innovation announcement
- 11:00 AM: Danny Fields, Senior Vice President of Engineering and Chief Software Development Officer
- Engineering for scale and complexity
- 11:30 AM: James Plouffe, Lead Solutions Architect
- The mobile security landscape
- 12:00 PM: Simon Biddiscombe, CFO
- A solid foundation for 2017
Where: NASDAQ Marketsite, 4 Times Square, New York City (between 42nd and 43rd)
MobileIron provides the foundation for companies around the world to transform into Mobile First organizations. For more information, please visit www.mobileiron.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mobileiron-to-host-analyst-event-on-february-22-300406742.html