LAS VEGAS, Nov. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
- New www.Mopar.com/restoration web content offers consolidated resource for enthusiasts seeking Mopar-licensed restoration parts for classic Mopar rides
- Resource provides enthusiasts information and access to more than 45 approved Mopar restoration parts licensees
- More than 9,000 restoration parts and accessories can be sourced
- Mopar will work with respected restoration parts licensee Classic Industries to provide additional technical and parts locator site support
- New page is part of brand's official internet home, Mopar.com
- Restoration website announced along with new Mopar Crate HEMI® Engine Kits at Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas
- Announcements highlight Mopar brand's commitment to supporting muscle-car era vehicle owners
- www.Mopar.com/restoration to include 550-page Classic Industries Mopar Catalog PDF
- New hotline numbers available for ordering and technical support
Looking for a hard to find grille, wheel or emblem for that classic Mopar muscle car? Stop searching swap meets — help is on the way. Mopar announced today at the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas a new restoration parts web resource, www.Mopar.com/restoration. The page will connect enthusiasts with more than 45 approved Mopar restoration parts licensees and more than 9,000 products to assist in restoring muscle-car era glory.
The www.Mopar.com/restoration website was announced at SEMA in concert with the reveal of new Mopar 345 and 392 Crate HEMI Engine Kits to assist in plugging 5.7-liter and 6.4-liter HEMI engines, respectively, into model year 1975 or earlier vehicles.
"The debut of our new Mopar restoration parts online resource, paired with the introduction of new Mopar Crate HEMI Engine Kits, underscores the Mopar brand's commitment to delivering classic Mopar owners the parts they need to restore their rides," said Pietro Gorlier, Head of Parts and Service (Mopar), FCA – Global. "This 'one-stop shop' website is a consolidated database of approved Mopar licensees that will save time and provide peace of mind to vintage Mopar owners and restoration workshops alike."
Mopar is teaming up with Classic Industries, one of the largest, most trusted licensees of restoration and performance parts in the country, to support the www.Mopar.com/restoration web page with technical and parts location assistance. Ordering support will be available at (800) 854-1280, with additional technical support at (800) 854-1280 ext. 5390. The hub will be part of the Mopar brand's home on the Internet, Mopar.com.
Popular parts that can be sourced at www.Mopar.com/restoration include:
- Interior/exterior emblems
- Sheet Metal (fenders, hoods, etc.)
- Lighting lenses/assemblies
- Body decals
- In-dash gauges
- Steering wheels
Customers can search the thousands of available Mopar restoration products by licensee name, with direct links provided to each licensee, or by product categories including exterior trim, interior trim, sheet metal, underhood/underbody and manuals. Enthusiasts will also have direct access to a downloadable PDF of the Classic Industries Mopar catalog, featuring more than 550 pages of products.
About Mopar Brand
Mopar (a simple contraction of the words MOtor and PARts) was trademarked in 1937 with the launch of an antifreeze product, but it truly made its mark in the 1960s during the muscle-car era. From Mopar Performance Parts to enhance speed and handling for both road and racing use, the brand soon expanded to include technical service and customer support.
Today, Mopar is the service, parts and customer-care brand of FCA US LLC and distributes more than 500,000 parts and accessories in over 150 markets around the world. With more than 50 parts distribution centers and 25 customer contact centers globally, Mopar integrates service, parts and customer-care operations in order to enhance dealer and customer support worldwide. Mopar is the source for genuine parts and accessories for FCA brands.
Mopar parts are engineered together with the same teams that create factory-authorized specifications for FCA vehicles. This offers a direct connection that no other aftermarket parts company can provide. A complete list of Mopar accessories and performance parts is available at www.mopar.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mopar-announces-new-restoration-parts-web-portal-at-sema-300355398.html
SOURCE FCA US LLC