CHICO, Calif., Jan. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Association of Managed Service Providers, (MSPAlliance - www.mspalliance.com), has issued a call for speakers for MSPWorld® 2016 Spring Conference (www.mspworldconference.com), the leading, best-attended event focused on managed services and cloud computing. MSPWorld will take place in Orlando, Florida, April 3-5, 2016.
Speakers are encouraged to submit session abstracts that address cutting edge, thought provoking topics that would be of interest to industry professionals and consist of instructional and educational content. Proposed speakers are advised that all submissions should be vendor-neutral, as the selection committee will not accept marketing or sales oriented pitches of any kind. The MSPWorld 2016 Spring Conference agenda will focus on the following topics:
- Managed Services Leadership Courses
- Financial and Business Topics Facing Cloud and MSPs
- Managed Services Professionalism & Ethics
- Vendors Evaluation & Selection
- Managed Security
- Managed Storage
- Cloud Infrastructure Development, Management, and Provisioning
- Managed Services NOC & Help Desk Practices
- Marketing & Sales Practices for MSPs
- Managed Services Pricing Models
- Certifications – What You Need To Know About Your Partners & Vendors
MSPWorld 2016 Spring Conference will delve into the most pressing channel and end-user issues that MSPs and their customers confront every day. When providing your session abstract please provide the following information:
- Speaker name
- Contact information for the speaker
- Session Title
- Brief synopsis of the session and what the audience will learn from the session
- Relevant experience of the speaker
The deadline for speaker submissions is February 1, 2016. Speakers should submit their entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since 2000, the MSPAlliance has been the only unified voice for the Managed Services Industry, and the only organization that promotes the highest level of professionalism, reliability and integrity. As the world's largest Professional Association and Certification Body for the Managed Services Industry, the MSPAlliance was created to meet the needs of the Managed Services Professional and to educate and protect the consumers of managed services and cloud. For more information, visit www.mspalliance.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mspalliance-issues-mspworld-2016-spring-conference-call-for-speakers--sponsors-300203632.html