Multifamily Next Generation: Student, Senior, Military & Modular Housing
Multifamily Next Generation: New Opportunities — And Challenges — in Student, Senior, and Military Housing: Leading Executives to Convene on 9/9
NEW YORK, Sept. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- More than 200 leading student housing and multifamily alternatives investors, developers, capital sources and tenant end-users have made plans to attend the inaugural STUDENT HOUSING & MULTIFAMILY ALTERNATIVES INVESTMENT SUMMIT on September 9; 300+ are expected.
* Comparing northeast student housing markets to national opportunities: What's hot, what's not?
* Analysis of enrollment trends in the various U.S. regions
* Analysis of emerging student housing submarkets: In what regions, and university campuses, is supply inadequately meeting demand?
Hear 40+ Speakers, Including New Voices and the Most Active Industry Executives:
* Scott Barton, VP of Acquisitions, EdR
* Gregory Breskin, Director, WestRiver Capital Management LLC
* Noel Brinkman, Vice President, Public-Private Partnerships, American Campus Communities
* Joseph M. Coyle, President, University Student Living
* Kurt Ehlers, Managing Director, Corvias Campus Living
* John Erb, Vice President, DeLuxe Building Systems, Inc.
* David Eyzenberg, Principal – Investment Banking, Avison Young
* Evan M. Goldsmith, President, Revoltagen
* Sam Jung, Assistant Project Manager, Brailsford & Dunlavey, Inc.
* Steven Laufer, President, Promenade Senior Living
* Andrew Marshall, FCMI, FBCS, CITP, MIEEE, CNP, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Campus Apartments
* Christiana Moss, Managing Partner, Studio Ma
* David Neef, Chief Operating Officer, Partner, INNOVATIVE Student Housing
* Meredith Oppenheim, Senior Housing Executive
* Matthew A. Pestronk, President, Post Brothers Apartments
* Isaac J. Sitt, Co Founder, Co CEO, Vesper Holdings
* Josh Smith, Vice President, Balfour Beatty Campus Solutions
* Cecil M. Phillips, Chairman and CEO, Place Properties, LP
* Andrew Stark, Chief Executive Officer, Campus Evolution Villages, LLC
* Oliver Swan, Managing Partner, Treesdale Real Estate Partners
* Elliot J. Tamir, Co-Founder, Co CEO, Vesper Holdings
* Brian Thompson, Senior Vice President, HARRISON STREET|Real Estate Capital
* Jared Zeisler, Senior Associate, Capital Solutions Inc.
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: 250 leading commercial real estate, technology and academic end-user executives have already made plans to attend, as of of August 29, including:
- 4th Street Club Entertainment LLC
- Allied Real Estate Services
- American Campus Communities
- Arbor Commercial Mortgage
- Arun Bhatia Development Corp.
- Avison Young
- B.C. Ziegler and Company
- Balfour Beatty Campus Solutions
- Beech Street Capital
- Brailsford & Dunlavey, Inc.
- Campus Apartments
- Campus Evolution
- Campus Televideo
- Cantor Commercial Real Estate
- Capital Solutions Inc.
- CapRate Events, LLC | The National Apartment Summit Series
- Catamount Constructors Inc.
- CIBC World Markets
- Coakley and Colleagues, INC
- Commhub | US Campus Technologies Llc.
- Complement Capital Partners
- CORT Furniture
- Corvias Campus Living
- Dattner Architects
- Delphi Realty LLC
- DeLuxe Building Systems, Inc.
- Dolphin Property Services LLC
- EAM Associates
- Edison Properties, LLC
- Educational Housing Services
- Emigrant Mortgage Company
- Eugene A. Bartow Insurance Agency, Inc.
- First American Title Insurance Company
- Fletcher Thompson
- GMH Capital Partners
- HARRISON STREET|Real Estate Capital
- Hudson Realty Capital
- INNOVATIVE Student Housing
- Investors Beat
- J&J Advisor
- JDR Consultant
- JLG Realty Solutions
- Kaba Access and Data Systems – Americas
- KBE Building Corp.
- KeyBank Real Estate Capital
- Langan Engineering & Environmental Svcs.
- M&T Realty Capital Corp
- MaGrann Associates
- Meridian Capital
- Morgan Stanley
- Nexus Properties
- Northeast Collaborative Architects
- Northmarq Capital
- Old Castle, Inc.
- Oldcastle Modular
- Palmill Property Inc.
- Pavlov Media, Inc.
- Place Properties, LP
- Post Brothers Apartments
- Professional Building Systems
- Promenade Senior Living
- Provident Resources Group Inc.
- Regal Title Agency
- Resurgence Realty
- Riverside Abstract
- Salmanson Capital
- SDG Investment Fund
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLC
- SHOWTIME NETWORKS, INC.
- Starwood Mortgage Capital
- Starwood Property Trust, Inc
- Studio Ma
- The Michaels Organization
- The News Funnel
- Treesdale Real Estate Partners
- University Student Living
- V3 Partners LLC
- Vesper Holdings
- VOA Associates Incorporated
- Voith & Mactavish Architects LLP
- Waksard Capital LLC
- Walison Corp.
- Walker & Dunlop
- WestRiver Capital Management LLC
For additional information, including detailed agenda and registration: http://cre-events.com/alternatives/
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC
More by this Source
Look Who's Attending DC/Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit: November 20
Nov 13, 2013, 14:19 ET
Join 350+ at Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit
Nov 19, 2013, 07:27 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.