Multifamily Next Generation: Student, Senior, Military & Modular Housing Multifamily Next Generation: New Opportunities — And Challenges — in Student, Senior, and Military Housing: Leading Executives to Convene on 9/9
NEW YORK, Sept. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- More than 200 leading student housing and multifamily alternatives investors, developers, capital sources and tenant end-users have made plans to attend the inaugural STUDENT HOUSING & MULTIFAMILY ALTERNATIVES INVESTMENT SUMMIT on September 9; 300+ are expected.
* Comparing northeast student housing markets to national opportunities: What's hot, what's not?
* Analysis of enrollment trends in the various U.S. regions
* Analysis of emerging student housing submarkets: In what regions, and university campuses, is supply inadequately meeting demand?
Hear 40+ Speakers, Including New Voices and the Most Active Industry Executives:
* Scott Barton, VP of Acquisitions, EdR
* Gregory Breskin, Director, WestRiver Capital Management LLC
* Noel Brinkman, Vice President, Public-Private Partnerships, American Campus Communities
* Joseph M. Coyle, President, University Student Living
* Kurt Ehlers, Managing Director, Corvias Campus Living
* John Erb, Vice President, DeLuxe Building Systems, Inc.
* David Eyzenberg, Principal – Investment Banking, Avison Young
* Evan M. Goldsmith, President, Revoltagen
* Sam Jung, Assistant Project Manager, Brailsford & Dunlavey, Inc.
* Steven Laufer, President, Promenade Senior Living
* Andrew Marshall, FCMI, FBCS, CITP, MIEEE, CNP, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Campus Apartments
* Christiana Moss, Managing Partner, Studio Ma
* David Neef, Chief Operating Officer, Partner, INNOVATIVE Student Housing
* Meredith Oppenheim, Senior Housing Executive
* Matthew A. Pestronk, President, Post Brothers Apartments
* Isaac J. Sitt, Co Founder, Co CEO, Vesper Holdings
* Josh Smith, Vice President, Balfour Beatty Campus Solutions
* Cecil M. Phillips, Chairman and CEO, Place Properties, LP
* Andrew Stark, Chief Executive Officer, Campus Evolution Villages, LLC
* Oliver Swan, Managing Partner, Treesdale Real Estate Partners
* Elliot J. Tamir, Co-Founder, Co CEO, Vesper Holdings
* Brian Thompson, Senior Vice President, HARRISON STREET|Real Estate Capital
* Jared Zeisler, Senior Associate, Capital Solutions Inc.
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: 250 leading commercial real estate, technology and academic end-user executives have already made plans to attend, as of of August 29, including:
- 4th Street Club Entertainment LLC
- Allied Real Estate Services
- American Campus Communities
- Arbor Commercial Mortgage
- Arun Bhatia Development Corp.
- Avison Young
- B.C. Ziegler and Company
- Balfour Beatty Campus Solutions
- Beech Street Capital
- Brailsford & Dunlavey, Inc.
- Campus Apartments
- Campus Evolution
- Campus Televideo
- Cantor Commercial Real Estate
- Capital Solutions Inc.
- CapRate Events, LLC | The National Apartment Summit Series
- Catamount Constructors Inc.
- CIBC World Markets
- Coakley and Colleagues, INC
- Commhub | US Campus Technologies Llc.
- Complement Capital Partners
- CORT Furniture
- Corvias Campus Living
- Dattner Architects
- Delphi Realty LLC
- DeLuxe Building Systems, Inc.
- Dolphin Property Services LLC
- EAM Associates
- Edison Properties, LLC
- Educational Housing Services
- Emigrant Mortgage Company
- Eugene A. Bartow Insurance Agency, Inc.
- First American Title Insurance Company
- Fletcher Thompson
- GMH Capital Partners
- HARRISON STREET|Real Estate Capital
- Hudson Realty Capital
- INNOVATIVE Student Housing
- Investors Beat
- J&J Advisor
- JDR Consultant
- JLG Realty Solutions
- Kaba Access and Data Systems – Americas
- KBE Building Corp.
- KeyBank Real Estate Capital
- Langan Engineering & Environmental Svcs.
- M&T Realty Capital Corp
- MaGrann Associates
- Meridian Capital
- Morgan Stanley
- Nexus Properties
- Northeast Collaborative Architects
- Northmarq Capital
- Old Castle, Inc.
- Oldcastle Modular
- Palmill Property Inc.
- Pavlov Media, Inc.
- Place Properties, LP
- Post Brothers Apartments
- Professional Building Systems
- Promenade Senior Living
- Provident Resources Group Inc.
- Regal Title Agency
- Resurgence Realty
- Riverside Abstract
- Salmanson Capital
- SDG Investment Fund
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLC
- SHOWTIME NETWORKS, INC.
- Starwood Mortgage Capital
- Starwood Property Trust, Inc
- Studio Ma
- The Michaels Organization
- The News Funnel
- Treesdale Real Estate Partners
- University Student Living
- V3 Partners LLC
- Vesper Holdings
- VOA Associates Incorporated
- Voith & Mactavish Architects LLP
- Waksard Capital LLC
- Walison Corp.
- Walker & Dunlop
- WestRiver Capital Management LLC
For additional information, including detailed agenda and registration: http://cre-events.com/alternatives/
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC