Multifamily Operators, Investors, Developers to Convene on October 30, Florham Park NJ: Morgan Properties, BNE Real Estate Group, AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
Seeking Green in the Garden State: Acquire Knowledge and Capitalize on New Business Development Opportunities
FLORHAM PARK, N.J., Oct. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Commercial real estate investors, owners, operators and others aligned to the industry are making plans to attend The Third Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit on October 30 in Florham Park. This popular summit convenes the most active firms in Northern New Jersey and from around the nation. 400+ of the the region's highest-level executives and decisions makers are expected to attend for vital discussion, debate and networking.
Hear 40+ Speakers, including new voices and the most active industry executives:
* Brigid Callahan Harrison, Professor of Political Science and Law, Montclair State University
*Ryan Severino, Senior Economist and Associate Director of Research, Reis, Inc.
* Andrew B. Abramson, President/CEO, Value Companies, Inc.
* Mitchell S. Berkey, Co-Chair, Real Estate, Development and Land Use Group, Wolff & Samson PC
* Allina Boohoff, Executive Director, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
* Andrew Borsanyi, Principal, The Concord Group
* Edward D. Brown, Senior Vice President/Managing Director, NorthMarq Capital
* John Cetra, Founding Partner, CetraRuddy
* Jose R. Cruz, Senior Managing Director, HFF, L.P.
* Kevin Cummings, President and Chief Executive Officer, Investors Bank
* Mark DeLillo, Founding Member & Managing Partner, BlueGate Partners, LLC
* Anthony F. DeSenzo, Senior Vice President- Managing Director, Capital One Bank Commercial Real Estate
* Dale Desmarais, Manager, Aegis Energy Services, Inc
* Jeff Dunne, Vice Chairman, CBRE, Inc
*Joe Feldman, Vice President, LPZ Management
* Conor G. Fennessy, Vice President of Government Affairs, New Jersey Apartment Association
*Frank Ferruggia, Partner, McCarter & English, LLP
* Frank Fico, Manager – East, On-Site
* Patrick Gniadek, Vice President, Investments, AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
*Alan R. Hammer, Member, Brach Eichler, LLC
* Jake Harrington, Chief Executive Officer, On-Site
* Dean Holmes, Chief Operating Officer, Madison Apartment Group
*Robert J. Holland, President, The Kislak Company, Inc.
* Jarett R. Kaplus, Principal, Lubert-Adler
* Richard Katzenstein, Managing Regional Director, Northeast Region, Freddie Mac
* Ronald S. Ladell, Senior Vice President, AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
* Senator Raymond J. Lesniak
*Justin Levitt, Loan Officer, Prudential Mortgage Capital Company
* Adam Mermelstein, Managing Member, Treetop Development
* Michel G. Meyer, Director of Housing and Real Estate, City of Newark
* Richard Miller, Chief Executive Officer, The Pegasus Group
* David Minno, President, MINNO & WASKO Architects and Planners
* Jonathan Morgan, Vice President, Morgan Properties
* Patrick Murray, Director, Monmouth University Polling Institute
* Bryan E. Oos, Vice President of Development, Toll Brothers
* Peter Porraro, Senior Managing Director, Northeast, Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC
* Roland Pott, Managing Member, Urban Word, LLC
* Peter Rand, Vice President and Senior Relationship Manager, KeyBank Real Estate Capital
* Doug Root, Senior Director, Greystar
* Michael I. Schneck, Esq., Managing Member, Schneck Law Group LLC
* Charles C. Schoenau, Managing Director, Insurent Agency Corporation
* Lara Schwager, Development Principal, Ingerman
*Jonathan Schwartz, Senior Vice President, BNE Real Estate Group / Millennium Homes
* Paul Silverman, Partner, SILVERMAN
* Zach Solomon, Managing Director, The Solomon Organization
* George Vallone, Founder, Hoboken Brownstone Company
* Tom Wilson, Partner, Kaufman Zita Group
* Eric Witmondt, CEO, Woodmont Properties
* David B. Wolfe, Member, Skoloff & Wolfe
Agenda coverage: * The "tale of two states:" Exploring the mix of state-based family-run firms and the continued influx of institutional capital firms in New Jersey
* What has been the impact of out-of-state investors? Why are they buying in New Jersey?
* Analysis of rental growth in the various markets and property types
* Analysis of new and innovative projects in affordable, mixed-income and luxury
* Predictions for the next 12-24 months: Who will buy, who will become eager to sell, and will New Jersey see the emergence of new investors?
Participating firms (as of October 22): Advance Realty Development
- Aegis Energy Services, Inc
- Alliance Residential Company
- Amboy Bank
- American Capital of New Jersey
- American Capital of NJ
- AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
- Avenue Investments
- Axiom Capital Corp
- BartonPartners Architects Planners, Inc.
- Bennett Strategic Partners
- Berkadia Commercial Mortgage LLC
- Berkenkamp Realty Group, LLC
- BlueGate Partners, LLC
- BNE Real Estate Group / Millennium Homes
- Bohler Engineering
- Bozzuto Management Group
- Brach Eichler LLC
- Brick City Development Corporation
- Cambridge Property Group
- Cambridge Property Group, LLC
- Capital One
- Capital One Bank
- Capodagli Property/ Meridia Living
- Carpenter Contractor Trust
- CBRE, Inc.
- Cervelli Real Estate
- Chase – Commercial Term Lending
- Chase Multifamily Lending
- City of Newark
- Columbia Bank
- Cronheim Mortgage Corp.
- CrownPoint Group, LLC
- Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey, Inc.
- duke properties
- EAM Associates
- Ehrlich Petriello Gudin & Plaza
- Equis Realty Partners
- First American Title – National Commercial Services
- Five Star Capital
- Freddie Mac
- Genova Burns Giantomasi Webster
- GFI Capital- Multifamily
- Gigante Vaz
- Gilsanz Murray Steficek, LLP
- GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
- HFF, L.P.
- Hillmann Consulting, LLC
- HLW International LLP
- Hoboken Brownstone Company
- Home Proprties
- HSBC Bank USA, NA
- InSite Engineering, LLC
- Insurent Agency Corporation
- Investors Savings Bank
- J&J Advisor
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- JDavis Architects
- JDR Consulting LLC
- JMF Properties
- Jonathan R. Mehl, Esq.
- Jonathan Rose Companies
- karpoff affiliates inc
- Kaufman Zita Group
- keller Williams
- keller williams suburban realty
- Kenneth Jaffe Advertising
- KeyBank Real Estate Capital
- KTGY Group
- Langan Engineering
- Larken Associates
- LCOR, Inc.
- LPZ Management
- M&T Bank
- M&T Realty Capital
- M. Miller & Son
- Mack-Cali Realty Corporation
- Madison Apartment Group, L.P.
- Matrix Development Group
- MDF Development Group LLC
- Meridian Capital Group, LLC
- MidFirst Bank
- Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC
- MINNO & WASKO Architects and Planners
- Mission Capital
- Monmouth University Polling Institute
- Montclair State University
- Murnick Property Group
- mwre inc
- National Note Group
- National Tenant Network
- New Jersey Apartment Association
- New Jersey State Senate
- NZ Funding LLC
- Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
- Oppenheimer MHHF
- Partner Engineering and Science, Inc.
- Pavarini McGovern
- Peapack-Gladstone Bank
- PrimeLerner Companies
- Property Owners Association
- Reis, Inc.
- Renters Legal Liability LLC
- Resurgence Realty
- Roseland a Mack-Cali Company
- Salvigsen Management
- Save Energy Group Corporation
- Sax Macy Fromm & Co, PC
- SEBCO Laundry Systems
- Shenouda & Company LLC
- Sigman Real Estate Partners
- Skoloff & Wolfe, P.C.
- Spencer Savings Bank
- Squiretown Properties, LLC
- Star Ledger/NJ.com
- Stolar Capital
- Sun Home Loans, a division of Sun National Bank
- Taylor Energy Services
- TD Bank
- The Bozzuto Group
- The Concord Group
- The Goldstein Group
- The Kislak Company, Inc.
- The NHP Foundation
- The Pinnacle Companies, LLC
- Toll Brothers Commercial
- Toll Brothers, Inc.
- Township of Mount Holly
- Tuck Capital
- Urban Word, LLC
- Value Companies, Inc.
- Walker & Dunlop
- Weichert Commercial Brokerage, Inc.
- WeiserMazars LLP
- Wilkin & Guttenplan
- Wilshire Enterprises, Inc.
- Windsor Communities
- Wolff & Samson PC
- Woodmont Properties
For additional information/registration: www.cre-events.com/njas2013
The Third Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit is the next chapter in the national Apartment Summit Series, produced by CapRate Events, LLC, a new media platform for commercial real estate. For additional information: www.cre-events.com
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CapRate Events, LLC
More by this Source
Look Who's Attending DC/Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit: November 20
Nov 13, 2013, 14:19 ET
Join 350+ at Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit
Nov 19, 2013, 07:27 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.