MyKnowledgeMap today released version 3 of ReallyManaging® Assessment, a world leading mobile solution for reflective, observational and workplace based competency assessment.
YORK, United Kingdom, July 18, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- ReallyManaging® Assessment enables you to author, publish and manage simple tests, surveys and rich assessments on any device, online and offline, delivering proven results in demanding learning environments.
Already making a significant contribution to medical, nursing and radiography education, the new version increases value in these areas as well as moving into more general education, sports and corporate usage through the addition of observer and pastoral roles, additional mobile device support and management, integration with leading learning management systems, and more.
Key enhancements include:
- Observational assessments have been improved so that an observer (e.g. patient, customer, manager or peer) can share a learner's device and respond in a completely secure way, and we've added the capability for an Observer to use their own device.
- Remedial and pastoral workflow is also new, enabling escalation for students requiring additional support.
- A Survey question type using sliding scales for handling Rating matrix and Likert scale questions is now available, allowing sophisticated tests and observational group assessments to be made.
- Bring Your Own Device support (BYOD) – a native Android app has been developed, together with mobile browser support for Blackberry and Windows devices, plus device management and diagnostic reports.
- iOS and Android now include in-app blogging, plus photo and video responses for reflective notes and multi-media support on the move – including our renowned offline usage.
- Reports have been enhanced for reviewing student and group activity and scoring, together with simple device management reporting to help IT administrators identify problem areas more easily.
- Learning Management System integration supports both Blackboard and Moodle, using the LTI standard
Peter Thompson, CEO, MyKnowledgeMap said: "This is an exciting evolution for our ReallyManaging® assessment systems. Not only have we increased support for educators looking to adopt evidence based, competency mapped and learning-centered formative assessment, we have also opened up new possibilities for observational assessment of any field or practice based learners or professionals, such as teacher training, veterinary education, sports coaching and ongoing CPD based roles."
Media Contact: Peter Thompson, MyKnowledgeMap Ltd, +44 (0)1904659465, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE MyKnowledgeMap Ltd