NanoMarkets Announces August 28, 2012 Date for Teleconference Call on Transparent Conductor Markets
GLEN ALLEN, Va., Aug. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Industry analyst firm NanoMarkets today announced the date of an upcoming teleconference that will present NanoMarkets' findings from the firm's newly released report, "Transparent Conductor Markets 2012." The author of the report, Lawrence Gasman, will present his insights into the opportunities available to suppliers of transparent conductors, both traditional indium tin oxide (ITO) and ITO alternatives. The event will take place on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 at 9 AM EDT (-5:00 GMT). Persons interested in attending the event can register at www.nanomarkets.net/events
Points to be addressed include:
- Today the suppliers of novel transparent conductors are all crowding into the touch-screen sensor market. Some have had design wins. But is there enough room for all of these firms to make money in this space? We will discuss the inner dynamics of the touch-screen market and how it impacts the transparent conductor sector.
- The OLED market is rapidly developing with OLEDs' share of the cell phone market rapidly and OLED tablets and lighting on its way. At present, almost all OLEDs use ITO as a transparent conductor, but ITO is unsuited in numerous way for this task. Is this a new opportunity opening up for non-ITO transparent conducting materials? And how big is it? The call will also talk about niche markets for transparent conductors such as e-paper displays and the OPV/DSC space.
- The call will also discuss NanoMarkets views on the future of ITO pricing and how the latest Chinese industrial and commodity pricing will change the structure of the ITO industry.
- The past two years has been a tumultuous one for the solar panel industry, with bankruptcies and the flooding of the market by cheap panels. Most of the transparent conductors used in the PV industry are non-ITO TCOs, but as the PV industry begins to find a road to stability will it also change the mix of transparent conductors it is using?
- This conference call will also discuss the evolution of the latest NanoMarkets' market data on how new transparent conducting nanomaterials and silver inks and grids are doing in the marketplace. We will also provide our views on what's next for graphene and nanocomposites in the transparent conductor space.
The call will last about 45 minutes and participants will receive a copy of the transcript after the event. A copy of the written transcript of the event will be made available afterwards.
NanoMarkets reserves the right to limit access to its content.
NanoMarkets tracks and analyzes emerging market opportunities created by developments in advanced materials. It provides regular and comprehensive industry analysis of the latest commercial technologies in the electronics and energy sectors and other related areas and is recognized worldwide as a leading source of industry analysis in these areas.
Please visit http://www.nanomarkets.net for a full listing of NanoMarkets' reports and other services.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.