"Asset tracking is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Asset tracking is expected to be the fastest growing market in the NB-IoT smart application market as wireless asset tracking, sensing, and control of products would provide a round-the-clock visibility concerning the whereabouts and state of assets in the supply chain. Its mapping abilities with custom data cover the visualization of the real-time state and location as well as the status history of any asset being tracked. Asset tracking helps the owners to sense and take preventive actions against unexpected events such as theft/loss of pets or livestock or kids and others.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key industry personnel. The break-up of profiles of primary discussion participants is given below.
- By Company Type: Tier-1: 15%, Tier-2: 26%, and Tier-3: 59% companies
- By Designation: C-Level: 35%, Director Level: 40%, and Others: 25%
- By Region: North America: 26%, Europe: 35%, APAC: 32%, and RoW: 7%
The list of NB-IoT enterprise application vendors profiled in the report is as follows:
1. Vodafone Group Plc (London, U.K.)
2. China Unicom (Beijing, China)
3. China Telecom (Beijing, China)
4. AT&T (Texas, U.S.)
5. Etisalat (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
6. Telstra (Melbourne, Australia)
7. Orange S.A. (Paris, France)
8. Telefonica (Madrid, Spain)
9. SK Telecom (Seoul, South Korea)
10. Deutsche Telekom (Bonn, Germany)
The global NB-IoT enterprise application market has been segmented on the basis of application software, smart applications, technology services, verticals, and regions. The various types of analysis covered in the study include SWOT analysis, value chain analysis, competitive landscaping, and DROC analysis.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the Narrow Band IoT enterprise application market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. The report will help the stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to improve their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04384460-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/narrowband-iot-enterprise-application-market-by-application-software-technology-service-vertical-smart-application-and-region--global-forecast-to-2022-300370116.html