Networked Insights Names Thomas Hartman Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing Former Conde Nast Executive and DoubleClick Alum Joins Networked Insights as Company Continues Rapid Growth
NEW YORK, Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The Key Facts:
- Networked Insights is announcing the appointment of media industry veteran Thomas Hartman as senior vice president of sales and marketing, effective December 10, 2012.
- In his new role, Mr. Hartman will assume responsibility for all marketing and sales efforts for Networked Insights, the recognized leader in real-time marketing solutions for global brands.
- Mr. Hartman brings more than two decades of experience to Networked Insights. For the past nine years, he worked in a series of increasingly senior roles at Conde Nast, serving most recently as senior vice president of corporate sales. In this role, he managed a team that sold all multi-property, multi-media programs for Conde Nast and negotiated all corporate advertising contracts with major national and global accounts for the company's 24 world-class brands. Previously, Mr. Hartman lead Conde Nast's Gourmet, as vice president and publisher, following four years as the publication's associate publisher. Earlier he served in sales management at Vogue and at American Express Publishing's Travel & Leisure.
- Mr. Hartman's extensive background in advertising and sales includes senior-level positions with major online companies. He served as senior vice president of worldwide advertising at Walt Disney Internet Group's Go.com and as regional vice president of strategic sales at DoubleClick.
- Mr. Hartman holds a B.A. from the University of Texas and an M.B.A. from The Wharton School.
Dan Neely, CEO, Networked Insights
"We are excited to have Tom on board to help us share the success partners such as Samsung, P&G and GE have experienced leveraging our marketing decisions platform with more global brands. Networked Insights has a track record of innovation built on providing best-in-breed technology and services to the industry. That pedigree has attracted some of the world's highest caliber technical talent and business-savvy executives to join us. Tom has an unparalleled background in accelerating sales and improving marketing processes for top brands, which makes him a great addition to our leadership team."
Thomas Hartman, senior vice president of sales and marketing, Networked Insights
"Over the past six years, Networked Insights has established a unique leadership position by consistently delivering real-time insights that improve our clients' marketing performance. The company's depth of technology and analytics capabilities, coupled with the inherent value with social data offer a once-in-a-generation opportunity for brands to reshape how they market. I am thrilled to join the company and share this power with major advertisers."
- Networked Insights: www.networkedinsights.com
- Networked Insights Blog: http://blog.networkedinsights.com/
- Networked Insights Twitter: http://twitter.com/NetInsights
About Networked Insights
Networked Insights is transforming the way companies make marketing investments by informing decisions with real-time consumer data. Our enterprise-class analytics solutions uncover audience interests that brands use to stay in-sync with their customers. The result is discovering the minimal effective amount of spend and improving marketing performance.
Over the past six years, Networked Insights has provided solutions to enterprise clients like GE, MillerCoors, Proctor & Gamble, Samsung, Revlon, and Viacom who leverage social data to improve efficiency and effectiveness across the entire marketing lifecycle.
Networked Insights has a history of innovation and industry recognition. In 2012, Networked Insights was named one of world's 50 "Most Innovative Companies" by Fast Company and was declared as "unrivaled in socially informed media planning and buying" by Forrester Research.
SOURCE Networked Insights