SANTA MONICA, Calif., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- There's no substitute for face-to-face! Join us February 12-14 in Anaheim, CA.
- Catch Up With Peers at the Welcome Reception Tuesday, February 12 at 4:00 P.M. in Hall E.
- NEW VIP Receptions—Rub Elbows With Other VIPs! Wednesday, February 13 at 3:30 P.M in Hall E (Medical) and in the Arena (Advanced Manufacturing).
- NEW Planning and Networking Tools. Plan your time at the event and connect with other like-minded peers using our new desktop portal and mobile app!
- Find suppliers you have been trying to catch up with and some you didn't know existed.
- Discover NEW Products as they are launched.
- Create Custom Solutions You Won't Find Online
You won't find opportunities like these anywhere online!
About UBM Canon
UBM Canon is the leading producer of face-to-face trade events and media brands that support the flow of information, commerce, and innovation in the world's $3 trillion advanced technology-based manufacturing sector, including co-located events in Anaheim, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL; Orlando, FL; Charlotte, NC; Dallas/Fort Worth, TX; Houston, TX; Boston, MA; Minneapolis, MN; Toronto, ON; and Montreal, QC. UBM Canon's extensive manufacturing portfolio includes events for medical design and manufacturing, packaging, process technology, design engineering, assembly and automation technology, plastics processing, quality assurance, and electronics. UBM Canon's signature strategic co-location of these events has resulted in the largest design and manufacturing events in the United States.
SOURCE UBM Canon