SAN JOSE, Calif., April 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporations suffer severe losses when web services are disrupted, and denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks have become a legitimate concern for any corporation that relies on the Internet to deliver services to its customers. In recent years, an increasing number of corporations have seen loss of sales, damaged reputations and sometimes ugly litigation due to DDoS attacks. Just last month, Wells Fargo became the latest major US bank to be the target of a massive DDoS attack--costing the bank US$30,000 per minute, according to estimates by the the group claiming responsibility. For any web service--whether it's mobile banking, online shopping, online gaming or e-government initiatives--adequate measures must be taken to prepare for and mitigate DDoS attacks.
In response to the increasing threat of DDoS attacks, Nexusguard is introducing Nexusguard InfraProtect--an all-new service catering to Internet service providers (ISP) and collocation hosts. Nexusguard InfraProtect scrubs traffic at the source and provides three major benefits:
- Professional services that reduce response time to DDoS attacks
- A single window of service that removes the need to collaborate individually with international ISPs
- Simple and effective management that saves time and cuts costs
For corporate customers, Nexusguard is introducing Nexusguard ClearDDoS Token--an on-demand subscription-based cloud service that:
1. Provides basic protection against occasional DDoS attacks
2. Negates potential losses by preparing systems for possible DDoS attacks
The advantages of Nexusguard ClearDDoS Token are:
- High quality services at an affordable cost
- Access to a globally distributed network of mitigation capacity scrubbing centers that ensure low-latency DDoS protection
1. Nexusguard is an industry-leading anti-DDoS provider.
2. With over 500 Gbps bandwidth, Nexusguard can mitigate even large-scale attacks.
3. Nexusguard's global network of multi-million dollar massive mitigation capacity scrubbing centers--located in Taiwan, Hong Kong, U.S.A. and England--brings service closer to home for customers worldwide.
4. With localized sales and support teams in the Asia-Pacific region, Nexusguard maintains a 0-percent customer turnover rate.
Nexusguard was established in 2008 to provide industry-leading end-to-end, cloud-based Internet security solutions. By protecting clients against the ever-increasing and evolving multitude of Internet threats, Nexusguard's cloud-based security solutions empower clients around the globe with uninterrupted services. For more information, please visit www.nexusguard.com.
T :  2659 8958#5124
F :  2659 8956
T :  3526 0626#6303
F :  3526 0086
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.