New Jersey Investment Summit to Bring Together Leading Commercial Real Estate & Economic Development Executives
Join Leading Multifamily, Office, Retail, Hospitality and Healthcare Real Estate Executives on February 26
JERSEY CITY, N.J., Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Greater New York and New Jersey's leading investors and developers are making plans to attend CRE's inaugural Gold Coast Investment Summit on February 26 in Jersey City. New Jersey's Gold Coast is the Tri-State's next big real estate market, benefiting from proximity to Manhattan and an influx of new multifamily renters, the myriad of high-end retailers and new hotels. Indeed, the Gold Coast is attracting new investors, developers, capital sources, and tenants, and will be the focus of CRE's Gold Coast Investment Summit, a new and innovative real estate conference. On the heels of the popular New Jersey Apartment Summit, CRE will go beyond the headlines with a summit devoted exclusively to Gold Coast investment and development in the various property types: office, retail, hotel, multifamily, industrial, healthcare and innovative mixed-use. If you are active in the market, you will not want to miss out on the high-quality content and networking opportunities.
- Adam Altman, Partner, KABR Real Estate
- Brian Decillis, Regional Leasing Director, LeFrak Organization
- Allina F. Boohoff, Executive Director, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Darin Raiken, Director of Acquisitions, Kushner Real Estate Group
- Mitchell E. Hersh, President, Chief Executive Officer, and Member of the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors, Mack-Cali Realty Corporation
- Eric Becher, Senior Director, New York Life
- Allen F. Goldman, President, SJP Residential Properties
- Timothy J. Lizura, President & Chief Operating Officer, New Jersey Economic Development Authority
- Kurt M. Eichler, Executive Vice President, LCOR
- Alexander Heil, PhD, Chief Economist – Planning & Regional Development Department, The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (tentative)
- Peter J. Porraro, Northeast Senior Managing Director, Mill Creek Residential Trust
- George Gnad, Managing Director, LorCap
- Arthur DellaSalla, Managing Director, Meritage Properties, LLC
- Gualberto (Gil) Medina, Executive Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
- Ed Cohen, Principal, Prism Capital Partners
- Lonnie Halpern, Vice President, BRT Realty Trust
- Brad Hamel, Vice President, Riverstone Residential Group
- Daniel H. Lesser, President & CEO of LW Hospitality Advisors
- Joe Carmen, Vice President, Rockhall Funding Corp
- Lee Vardakas, President and CEO, Aegis Energy Services Inc.
- Jeffrey R. Dunne, Vice Chairman – Investment Properties, CB Richard Ellis
- Azi Mandel, Principal, TreeTop Development
- Darren M. Lizzack, Vice President, NAI James E. Hanson
- Andrew J. Merin, Vice Chairman – Capital Markets Group, Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey, Inc.
- George Vallone, President, The Hoboken Brownstone Company
- Paul Silverman, SILVERMAN
- Margie Piliere, Director of Community Development, New Jersey Economic Development Authority
- Mark DeLillo, Managing Partner, BlueGate Partners, LLC
- Jose R. Cruz, Senior Managing Director, HFF, L.P.
- Edward D. Brown, Senior Vice President/Managing Director, NorthMarq Capital
- Dan Frohwirth, Director of Real Estate, Jersey City Economic Development Corporation
- Scott Sher, Senior Vice President, Sabre Real Estate Group, LLC
Agenda Topics Include:
- The View from Trenton: State Incentives for Growth, Development and Hurricane Recovery
- Seeking Gold: How are Developers Approaching Plans in Red-Hot New Jersey Submarkets Post Sandy and with the Continued Migration to the West Side of the Hudson?
- Driving Growth: An Economic Development & Regional Transit (PATH, NJ Transit) Update and the Impact on Real Estate
- Next Generation Retail: An Innovative Retail Strategy in Tandem with New Multifamily & Mixed-Use Regional Development
- Capital Markets Update: What are the New and Emerging Debt and Equity Programs Available in 2013?
- Up Close with Leading Hotel Owners & Hospitality Analysts: The Coast "with the View" Attracts New Developers
- The Rise of New Jersey Waterfront Office Sector: An Evolving-and Growing Skyline in the Face of Slow Economic Recovery and Changing Technology
- Exploring New and Unique Equity JV Partnerships for Gold Coast Development
- Next-Generation Multifamily Design, Development & Investment Activity in the Myriad of Assets: Affordable, Mixed-Income, Luxury
- Healthcare Real Estate Opportunities: Buying and Selling Hospitals, Medical Office Buildings and Healthcare-Related Assets
Attending firms include (as of February 5):
Advantage Title Group
Aegis Energy Services, Inc.
Arbor Realty Trust
AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
BlueGate Partners, LLC
BNE Real Estate Group
Bozzuto Management Company
BRT Realty Trust
CapRate Events (CRE)
CB Richard Ellis
Chicago Title NJ Direct Operations
Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey, Inc.
David Cronheim Mortgage Corp.
DeCotiis, FitzPatrick & Cole, LLP
Diversified Realty Advisors, LLC
Dixon Advisory USA
Eastern Union Funding
Elias B. Cohen & Associates
Fidelity National Title
First American Title Insurance
First American Title – National Commercial Services
Gebroe Hammer Associates
Genova Burns Giantomasi Webster
H.O. Penn Machinery Co., Inc.
Hudson Building Services
Hundred Stories PR
JF Real Estate Group
J.P. Morgan Asset Management
Jersey City Economic Development Corporation
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
KABR Real Estate
Kearny Federal Savings Bank
Kushner Real Estate Group
Lessard Design Inc
Lincoln Equities Group
Lincoln Property Co.
LW Hospitality Advisors LLC
M&T Realty Capital
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation
Madison Realty Capital
Marsh & McLennan
Meritage Properties LLC
Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC
Mission Capital Advisors
NAI James E. Hanson
New Jersey Business Action Center
New York Life Investments
New York Life
Nimbus Dance Works
NJ EDA (tentative)
NJ Chamber of Commerce
Omland Engineering Associates
Onyx Equities LLC
Port Authority NY NJ
Prism Capital Partners
PROMINENT PROPERTIES SOTHEBY'S REALTY
Property Owners Association of New Jersey
Prudential Real Estate Investors
Real Estate Alert
Riverstone Residential Group
Robert Martin Company, LLC
Rockhall Funding Corp
Roseland a Mack-Cali Company
Roseland Property Company
Sabre Real Estate Group, LLC
Sebco Laundry Systems Inc.
Shafer Property Group, LLC.
SJP Residential Properties
Stasse & Company
Sun National Bank
The Hoboken Brownstone Company
The Real Deal
The Kislak Company, Inc.
The News Funnel
The Rockefeller Group
TreeTop Development, LLC
Trenton Makes, Inc.
Van Houten Corporate Realty LLC
Walker & Dunlop
William Cress Corporation
Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf, LLP
Wolff & Samson
More than 350 senior-level commercial real estate and economic development executives are expected to attend. A limited number of speaking and exhibiting opportunities are available.
For additional information about the event, please view the conference website:
Brian Klebash, 917-460-3572, email@example.com
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CapRate Events, LLC, 6175016075, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events LLC
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.