New Jersey's Evolving Multifamily Landscape: Investors, Developers, Managers to Convene on October 30 Join New Jersey and leading Tri-State commercial multifamily exe-cutives for The Third Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit on October 30.
NEW YORK, Sept. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Join New Jersey and leading Tri-State commercial multifamily exe-cutives for The Third Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit on October 30. With original content, new information and meaningful networking opportunities, The National Apartment Summit Series continues to attract the industry's most active and innovative firms.
Featuring 40+ Speakers in 10 High-Level and Timely Discussions:
- The "tale of two states:" Exploring the mix of state-based family-run firms and the continued influx of institutional capital
- What has been the impact of out-of-state investors? Why are they buying in New Jersey
- Analysis of rental growth in the various markets and property types
- Analysis of new and innovative projects in affordable, mixed-income and luxury
- Predictions for the next 12-24 months: Who will buy, who will become eager to sell, and will New Jersey see the emergence of new investors?
8:00-8:30 State of the New Jersey Market: Analysis of Market Fundamentals & Investment Sales in Northern New Jersey, Gold Coast, Central/Princeton and Southern/Atlantic City Markets
8:30-9:15 New Jersey Multifamily Investors Panel: A Tale of Two States and the Infusion of New Buyers
9:30-10:15 Financing for Investment & Development in an Evolving Debt Climate: Rising Interest Rates, Tightening Lending Standards and New Challenges
10:15-10:45 Special Workshop: The Property Tax Burden: Analysis of Solutions for Owners
10:45-11:30 Northern New Jersey & Suburban New York Investment and Development Update
11:30-12:15 Princeton & Central New Jersey Investment and Development Update
12:15-1:00 Networking Luncheon/ Keynote-TBA
12:15-1:00 Special Gold Coast Focus: Incentivizing Development in Jersey City and Burgeoning Submarkets
1:00-1:45 A Green Management & Operations Strategy in the Digital Age: Exploring the Positive Impact and Related Challenges of Technology on Marketing, Leasing & Tenant Retention for Both Operators and Renters
Hear 40+ Speakers, Including New Voices and the Most Active Firms:
- Robert J. Holland, President and Co-Managing Director, The Kislak Company, Inc.
- Frank Fico, Manager – East, On-Site
- Ronald S. Ladell, Senior Vice President, AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
- David Minno, President, MINNO & WASKO Architects and Planners
- Peter Porraro, Senior Managing Director, Northeast, Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC
- Roland Pott, Managing Member, Urban Word, LLC
- Jose R. Cruz, Senior Managing Director, HFF, L.P.
- Patrick Gniadek, Vice President, Investments, AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
- Mitchell E. Hersh, President, Chief Executive Officer, and Member of the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors, Mack-Cali Realty Corporation
- Richard Katzenstein, Managing Regional Director, Northeast Region, Freddie Mac
- Doug Root, Senior Director, Greystar
- Charles C. Schoenau, Managing Director, Insurent Agency Corporation
- Paul Silverman, Partner, SILVERMAN
- George Vallone, Founder, Hoboken Brownstone Company
- Eric Witmondt, CEO, Woodmont Properties
- Andrew Borsanyi, Principal, The Concord Group
CapRate Events (CRE) gets it done. Meaningful networking, vital information = significant takeaway value
** 31 national and Washington D.C. commercial real estate firms aligned with The Second Annual National Apartment Summit, held at The Grand Hyatt, Washington, D.C. **
** 28 national and Tri-State (NY/NJ/CT) commercial real estate firms aligned with The Second Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit, held at The Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center, Florham Park, NJ **
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: 400+ senior-level commercial real estate and service providers firms are expected to attend this full-day event market intelligence and networking event. Event space is limited — register today.
200 leading commercial real estate and service provider firms have already made plans to attend, as of of September 16, including:
Advance Realty Development
Aegis Energy Services
Capital One Bank
Cervelli Real Estate
Chase – Commercial Term Lending
Equis Realty Partners
Hoboken Brownstone Company
HSBC Bank USA, NA
Insurent Agency Corporation
J.P. Morgan Asset Management
Karpoff Affiliates inc
M&T Realty Capital
M. Miller & Son
Matrix Development Group
Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC
MINNO & WASKO Architects and Planners
Minno Wasko Architects & Partners
Murnick Property Group
New Jersey Apartment Association
NZ Funding LLC
Sigman Real Estate Partners
Sun Home Loans, a division of Sun National Bank
The Concord Group
The Kislak Company, Inc.
Urban Word, LLC
Value Companies, Inc.
For additional information about The National Data Center Summit Series, please contact: Brian Klebash, President, CapRate Events, LLC | firstname.lastname@example.org | 917-460-3572
To register for The New Jersey Apartment Summit: www.cre-events.com/njas2013
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC