VALLEY COTTAGE, N.Y., April 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- A couple of new HRCI approved course packages called Smart HRCI Bundles are being offered by eLearningChampion.com at 60% discount between $200 and $300. The online trainings contain bundled courses for Human Resources (HR) professionals who want to take the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and the Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification exams or those who already hold a PHR or SPHR certification and want to renew their 3-year cycle.
As more and more companies recognize the importance of HR specialists within the organization, new professional certifications have been developed to ensure HR staff are well qualified for the challenges of the 21st century. Human Resource certifications also demonstrate mastery of the HR body of knowledge and are widely recognized as a symbol of professional achievement.
HR Certification Institute (HRCI), headquartered in the US, is the premier professional credentialing organization for the human resources profession. For nearly 40 years, HRCI has set the standard for HR mastery and excellence around the globe. An independent nonprofit organization, HRCI is dedicated to advancing the HR profession through developing and administering best-in-class accredited certifications including the Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) and the Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR®).
While a lot of training institutes and academic centers provide in-class training for HR professionals, it becomes a challenge to find the time and resources to travel and attend classes on a regular basis. Online training often turns out to be more convenient and also gives professionals the flexibility to schedule their courses according to their routine and availability.
The courses in the new bundles offer both "General" and "Business/Strategic" type of HRCI credits, and among others cover the following topics:
- Human Resources Core Knowledge: Skills, Concepts, Tools, Functions and Activities.
- Business Management and Strategy: Role of HR in the Business Strategic Planning Process.
- Workforce Planning and Employment: Legislation, Recruitment Strategies, Sourcing and Selecting Candidates, Orientation, Onboarding, and Exit Strategies.
- HR Development: Regulations and Organizational Development, Employee Training, Performance Appraisal and Talent Management.
- Compensation and Benefits: Regulations, Strategies, Needs Assessment, Managing Policies, Programs, Organizational Responsibilities.
- Employee and Labor Relations: Employment Regulations and Organizational Programs, Behavioral and Disciplinary Issues and Resolution, Unions and Collective Bargaining
- Risk Management: Organizational Risk and Safety and Health Legislation, Workplace Safety, Security, and Privacy
The new Smart HRCI Bundles at eLearningChampion.com come with extra features such as grading tools and progress tracking that can be used to judge user's performance. At the end of each course, students can also download their Transcripts as well as Certificates of Completion for future career considerations.
To check the complete list of HRCI approved courses offered by eLearningChampion, visit http://elearningchampion.com/hrci-bundles/
Contact: Mike Mirshams
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-online-course-bundles-are-offered-at-discounted-prices-by-elearningchampioncom-to-help-hr-professionals-earn-hrci-credits-300250588.html