Agent-guided phone enrollment brings speed, simplicity, 'greenness' to its 'End-of-Life Expenses' insurance plans
SLAICO's "End-of-Life Expenses" plan -- covering the myriad and often hidden costs of dying -- was chosen as the launch product for its latest phone enrollment process.
Minor tweaks yield major results...
"The advances we've just made in our phone enrollment process will come as welcome news to all parties involved in selling, purchasing and implementing our insurance products," said
She went on to say:
"When shopping for insurance, the folks in this post-55 market typically...
- Want their options spelled out clearly and succinctly;
- Tend to research to get coverage they both want and need;
- Ruthlessly probe agents to get top value for their insurance dollar, and
- Seek single-session solutions, with no hassle, paperwork or loose ends.
SLAICO's latest generation of apply-by-phone method accomplishes all that - and then some."
Phone app process:
- An independent agent contacts a client or lead about their plans for paying for necessary "end of life" costs (funeral home services, caskets, plots, and the like).
- Sensing interest, the agent suggests SLAICO coverage options that the client/prospect can deem appropriate or not.
- Together, buyer and seller flesh out a policy that satisfies the client's needs and the seller's fiduciary responsibilities. The agent then introduces the client via phone to a SLAICO in-house Customer Service specialist.
- What follows is a phone walk-through collecting the important information. In minutes the application is completed and off to an underwriter for review.
Phone enrollment delivers personalized service... plain-speak explanations... an unvarnished look at end-of-life costs... and the coverage options to the client. Neither agent nor client will touch a sheet of paper... punch through a multi-layered phone menu... or delete a PC pop-up at any point.
Standard Life and Accident Insurance Company has been a leader in the insurance industry since 1948 and is part of the American National family of companies. They have been assigned a rating of A (Strong) from Standard and Poor's, and rating of A (Excellent) from A.M. Best Company.
SOURCE Standard Life and Accident Insurance Company