New research reveals The ONE thing American women want from their man study shows differences based on location in U.S. and age groups
DETROIT, March 21, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- According to a Google Consumer Survey of married women in the United States - the number one "Man Medal" worthy thing that they would like their man to do is:
run the vacuum (27%) beating out "emptying the dishwasher" and "asking for directions".
However, the survey also revealed different responses based on location and age group:
- the number one answer for women in the West and Northeast was "asking for directions"
- top response in the South and Midwest? "running the vacuum cleaner" (over 30% in the Midwest)
- younger married women (18-24) want their man to empty the dishwasher
- married women over the age of 45 felt "asking for directions" was #1
- and "putting the toilet seat down " was more of an issue in the south than any other region in the country.
-This survey was commissioned by Man Medals (http://www.TheManMedals.com)
Man Medals include:
- I put the toilet paper roll on
- I took out the garbage
- I picked up my dirty clothes
- I asked for directions
- I ran the vacuum cleaner
- I put the toilet seat down
- Best hubby ever
- I emptied the dishwasher
The idea was the brain child (all tongue in cheek) of Jim O'Brien:
This all started as a running joke with my lovely wife Kathi. Whenever I took the trash out or picked up my socks, I'd announce what I'd done.Her Reply? "What, do you want a medal?" Over the years we'd both get a smile out of it - and one day I thought "why not?" And Man Medals were born!
Jim OBrien - creator of Man Medals is available for interviews to expand upon the survey. Contact via email: ManMedalsLLC@gmail.com
Media Contact: James OBrien, Man Medals, 248-505-1000, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Man Medals