LAGUNA HILLS, Calif., Nov. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Busy franchisors, franchisees and independent restaurant owners can now cost effectively outsource accounting work to Munita (www.munita.net), a new Software as a Service (SaaS) company whose sole focus is the food industry.
Munita offers a wide range of services from bookkeeping to strategic financial planning and works to provide superior customer service with human voices to deal with complex issues. The company offers:
- Start-up accounting assistance
- Investor check-up – investment reporting packages and even representation at investor meetings
- Quarterly accounting reviews
- Other accounting services – including maintaining Profit & Loss statements, Balance Sheets, Sales Analysis and filings with all federal and state agencies
- Annual franchisor compliance/due diligence – Munita will compile and prepare key financials which need to be included in required annual reporting
"We believe that food and restaurant franchisors and franchisees have enough on their plates without having to worry about accounting," said Mona Scimeme, Managing Member, Munita LLC. "We designed Munita to handle all levels of accounting to make running a restaurant business easy and efficient and without the worry of possible compliance issues."
Munita, based in Orange County, Calif., offers top-notch accounting services to food and restaurant franchisors, franchisees and independent restaurants nationwide looking to maximize financial growth while minimizing possible accounting compliance issues. The company, whose professionals include a Certified Public Accountant and Certified Fraud Examiner, offers a wide variety of services and wants to educate its clients to truly understand their financials. For more information, interested parties may visit www.munita.net
Scott Robertson, APR
RobertsonComm for Munita
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-saas-company-allows-franchisors-and-franchisees-to-outsource-accounting-work-300354896.html