New StickNFind App Integrates Map Application, Remembering Where You Last Located Your StickNFind, So You Can Find It Easier
Support in 15 languages now available for popular Bluetooth location stickers
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Sept. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- StickNFind (www.StickNFind.com), creators of the popular StickNFind Bluetooth location stickers, announced the StickNFind app's newest feature, which leverages the map application on smartphones. The feature allows users to see where their tagged items were last seen on a smartphone's map application.
Within the last several months, StickNFind added updates to the StickNFind app, including firmware support for iOS7, louder and varied buzzer tones, a new "Start it" wizard, simplification of the virtual leash and overall user interface updates.
"This is just another way to make it easier to find your stuff," says Jimmy Buchheim, founder of StickNFind. "With our map integration, StickNFind users can easily open up a map and locate where StickNFind stickers were last seen. This is a natural progression of the continuous development of the StickNFind application."
The newest StickNFind app includes:
- Locate your sticker through Maps – This new GPS integration enables users to locate their stuff more quickly and identify the last place that any StickNFind stickers were seen on their Map application. Can't find your wallet? Open the app and see where your sticker was last seen (by your phone) through your smartphone's map application.
- New firmware - The firmware will be able to support future features and provides users with a smoother and more stable experience, including support for iOS7's new Bluetooth connection type
- International language support – The StickNFind provides multi-language support in English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish and Thai.
StickNFind is currently available online at www.StickNFind.com and at Brookstone retailers across the U.S. MSRP for two stickers are $49.99.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth SMART (Bluetooth Low Energy), GPS map integration
- Range: Approximate 150 Feet with line of sight
- Battery: Lasts up-to 1 year (based on 30min. a day use)
- Battery Type: CR2016 watch battery (replaceable)
- iOS devices with Bluetooth SMART and GPS (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 3 and higher, new iPod Touch, iPad mini) ; Samsung S3, Note 2, S4.
About StickNFind, LLC
StickNFind, LLC is a subsidiary of SSI America, a product development company specializing in RF and very small Bluetooth designs. StickNFind launched in 2012, launching its first product, StickNFind, through Indiegogo.com. Since launch, they have added two additional Bluetooth products to their lineup, Meterplug and BluTracker. For more information on StickNFind and its products, visit the company's website at http://www.sticknfind.com
PR for StickNFind
Read more news from StickNFind, LLC