The report, "Critical Strategies to Develop Strong Medical Information Groups," produced reliable industry metrics that identify critical attributes that medical information groups should have to be effective.
- Illustrates how leading Pharma and Biotech companies structure their medical information groups
- Highlights strategies to align medical information activities with compliance
- Outlines resource levels for medical affairs that create strong medical information groups
- Identifies the ways for efficient internal collaboration
- Explores strategies for managing several medical information activities
This study identifies which internal groups are key partners for medical information groups and the key challenges facing this function. In addition, it explores how leading pharma and biotech companies organize their medical information groups.
Best Practices, LLC engaged 26 Medical Affairs leaders at 25 biopharmaceutical companies for this research study. This report captures insights on two segments: company size and global/US-only.
To access the full report or to download a complimentary summary containing insights found in this report, click on the following link: http://www.best-in-class.com/rr1441.htm.
For related research, visit the Best Practices, LLC Web site at www.best-in-class.com/.
ABOUT BEST PRACTICES, LLC
Best Practices, LLC is a leading benchmarking, consulting and advisory services firm serving biopharmaceutical and medical device companies worldwide. Best Practices, LLC's clients include all the top 10 and 48 of the top 50 global healthcare companies. The firm conducts primary research and consulting using its comprehensive proprietary benchmarking tools and analysis.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-study-highlights-strategies-for-developing-strong-medical-information-groups-in-pharmaceutical-companies-300413449.html
SOURCE Best Practices, LLC