NEW YORK DATA CENTER SUMMIT: Hear Cervalis, DuPont Fabros, QTS, Digital Realty, 325 Hudson, CoreSite & More
Leading National and Tri-State Data Center Conference: Hear Digital Realty Trust, Telx, 451 Research, Financial Sector End-Users
NEW YORK, Feb. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The nation's leading data center real estate and technology infrastructure firms are making plans to attend The Second Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit & Expo. 330 executives from 184 of the most active data center and technology firms have already made plans to attend; 350+ are expected to attend for premier market intelligence and networking.
This executive-level summit will be held at the New York City Bar Association and will bring together the most active and innovative firms for important discussion, debate and networking. 40+ speakers will participate in 10 provocative panel discussions aimed at informing executives with the necessary market intelligence and networking opportunities for new business development in today's environment. The event is organized by CapRate Events, LLC, organizer of The National Data Center Summit Series.
"I have attended CapRate Data Center Events in New York, Santa Clara, and Chicago and have found the panels and participants to have unique ideas and perspectives. I've always enjoyed the conferences and the attendees that I meet there."Jim Kerrigan, Principal, Director – Data Center Group, Avison Young
If you are active in data centers, with a special interest in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut markets, you will not want to miss the most important regional event of 2013 to hear thought leadership and develop new relationships.
Event Sponsors Include: Terremark - A Verizon Company | 451 Research | Align | Cencor Capital, LLC | Cervalis | Cogeco | Digital Realty Trust | EI Associates | Jaymie Scotto & Associates | Mintz Levin | iMiller Public Relations | IntelliBatt | Net Access Corporation | NEF | Osborn | Raritan | Rudox | Schneider Electric | Sidera | Telehouse | Telx | Three Point Capital, LLC | TW Telecom | VHB | WiredRE
The summit will feature an opening night cocktail reception at Sabey's INTERGATE.MANHATTAN, New York City's new and exciting data center.
The summit will offer the most extensive coverage of national and regional trends in the Tri-State data center markets. Agenda topics include:
* Data Center Disaster Recovery: Exploring the Impact of a Superstorm on the Region's Real Estate & Technology Infrastructure
* End-User Trends & Case Studies: How are the Region's Firms Approaching Energy Efficiency and Real Estate Outsourcing Opportunities?
* Data Center Trendline 2013: Analysis of Market Fundamentals, Investment Sales Volume & New Trends
* Data Center Financing: Exploring the Role of REIT, Technology, and Private Equity Funds
* Data Center CEO Panel: The View from the Top
* New Jersey Data Center Investment & Development Outlook
* Manhattan & New York Data Center Investment & Development Outlook
* Innovations in Energy Efficient Design & Development
* Latency Opportunities & Challenges
* Performance Sensitive vs. Undifferentiated Site Selection Decision-Making: Debating New Development
The summit will feature the most active New Jersey and New York data center executives in panel discussions:
New Jersey Data Center Investment & Development Outlook Panel
* Moderator: Sean P. Brady, Senior Director & Co Founder – Data Center Advisory Group, Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey, Inc.
*Michael Boccardi, President & CEO, Cervalis
* Colton Brown, Regional Director, DuPont Fabros
* Dennis Cronin, Chief Operating Officer, Steel ORCA
* Shelagh Montgomery, Executive Vice President – Strategic Client Management, Quality Technology Services
* David Spiewak, Chief Executive Officer, DJS Group LLC
* Stephen Verp, Director of Real Estate, Digital Realty
Manhattan & New York Data Center Investment & Development Outlook Panel
* Moderator: Michael G. Morris, Executive Managing Director, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
* Mark Grossman, Technology, Outsourcing and Telecom Lawyer, Tannenbaum Helpern Syracuse & Hirschtritt LLP
*Ron Guida, Principal Consultant, Cloud, IT, & Security Services, Terremark, a Verizon Company
* Hunter Newby, Partner, 325 Hudson
* Mark Norton, Vice President, CoreSite
* Patrick K. Shelly, Assistant Vice President, Rudin Management Company, Inc.
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT:
Attendance and interest are building for CRE's New York Data Center Summit. 330 executives from 168 firms have made plans to attend, as of February 20:
- 1547 Realty Partners, LLC
- 325 Hudson Street
- 451 Research
- Advanced Business Communications – Corning / Cooper B-Line
- AHA ENGINEERS
- Allied Fiber
- Ameristar Fence Products
- Atlantic Power Systems
- Avison Young
- Axiom Communications
- Barnhardt Energy Partners LLC
- Berkshire Partners
- Blackrock Financial
- Bloom Energy
- Bluestone Energy Services
- Brown Brothers Harriman
- BTECH INC
- ByteGrid Holdings LLC
- Cassidy Turley
- CBRE, Inc.
- CCG Facilities Integration Inc
- Cencor Capital, LLC
- Chicago Title NJ Direct Operations
- Chil-Pak / U.M.P Data Center Cooling
- CIT Communications, Media & Entertainment
- Cobalt Data Centers
- Cogeco Data Services
- Colliers International
- COMMSULT Group
- Compass Datacenters
- Corgan Associates Architects PC
- Cosentini Associates
- Cross River Fiber
- CS Technology
- Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey, Inc.
- Cushman & Wakefield Western, Inc.
- Data Centers Delivered
- DeCotiis, FitzPatrick & Cole, LLP
- Deerns Consulting Engineers
- Deutsche Bank
- Deutsche Telekom North America Inc.
- DH Capital, LLC
- Digital Realty
- Digital Realty Trust
- DJS Group LLC
- Dominion Virginia Power
- DPR Construction
- DuPont Fabros
- EIAD Energy Solutions
- Electronic Environments Corporation
- Evercore Partners
- Experis Data Centers
- Extreme Networks
- F&G Mechanical Corporation
Partial List.View the full list of attending firms.
In addition to the summit in New York, CRE will produce data center conference in major U.S. cities, including:
* The Second Annual Northern California Data Center Summit
| April 11 | The Santa Clara Convention Center |
* The Second Annual Greater Chicago Data Center Summit | June 6 | Museum of Science and Industry | Advance Registration is available - $199 through 2/28
The Second Annual Southwest Data Center Summit | October 17 | Los Angeles Athletic Club | Registration available in April 2013 New City in 2013:
The Inaugural Lone Star Data Center Summit | December-Date TBA
More than 2,000 executives participated in CRE's data center conferences in 2012. For additional information about exhibiting, speaking or full sponsorships of CRE's National Data Center Summit Series, please contact:
Brian Klebash, President
firstname.lastname@example.org. | 617-501-6075
Adam Knobloch, Director of Client Relations
email@example.com | 646-428-4706
Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.