New York Data Center Summit: Join Open IX Association, Telx, Alvarez & Marsal & More February 27
The Tri-State's premier data center real estate & technology infrastructure conference, The Third Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit, continues to build momentum with new speakers and attendees.
NEW YORK, Feb. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The Tri-State's premier data center real estate & technology infrastructure conference, The Third Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit, continues to build momentum with new speakers and attendees. More than 450 are expected to attend this year's summit, which will be held at Convene in Lower Manhattan. Join the leading data center investors, developers, operators, end-users and service providers in 15 panel discussions and various networking opportunities on February 27.
Hear 40+ Speakers, Including New Voices & the Most Active Firms:
- Andy Jimenez, Vice President of Technology, Anixter
- David Bartholomai, Economic Development Business Consultant, Nebraska Department of Economic Development
- Sean P. Brady, Senior Director | Brokerage Services, Data Center Advisory Group, Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey, Inc.
- Gabe Cole, Chairman – The Data Center Standards Subcommittee, Open IX Association, RTE Group, Inc.
- Owen DeLong, IPv6 Evangelist and Director of Professional Services, Hurricane Electric
- Brian Doricko, Vice President, Digital Realty Trust
- Sean Farney, Chief Operating Officer, Ubiquity Critical Environments
- Jean Hill, Managing Director, Alvarez & Marsal Business Consulting
- Charles Hoop, Supply & Demand Management, UBS AG
- Jim Kerrigan, Principal and Director – Data Centres, Avison Young
- Vincent Lanzillo, Vice President and Head of Colocation, NYSE Euronext
- Michael Levy, Analyst – Datacenters, 451 Research
- Miles Loo, Jr., Executive Director, Cushman & Wakefield
- Sam Macrane, Vertical Market Manager – Data Centers, Daikin Applied
- Stephen C. Madaffari, Principal, Data Centers Delivered
- Rob McClary, Vice President, FORTRUST
- Dave Meadows, Applications Engineering Manager, STULZ, Inc.
- Jonathan Morris, Director, The Blackstone Group L.P.
- Matthew M. Monaco, Senior Director – Business Operations, Equinix
- Michael Morris, Executive Managing Director, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank Global Corporate Services
- Vinay Nagpal, Director – Carrier Relations, DuPont Fabros Technology
- John Sabey, President, Sabey Data Centers
- Michael J. Saia, President, XTechnology Global
- Don Schuett, Vice President – Business Development and Strategy, Telx
- Russell Senesac, Director – Data Center Strategy and Business Development, Schneider Electric
- Michael A. Seton, President, Carter Validus
- Patrick K. Shelly, Assistant Vice President, Rudin Management Company, Inc.
- Michael Allen Seeve, President, Mountain Development Corp.
- David Spiewak, Chief Executive Officer, DJS Group LLC
- Jeff Tegethoff, CEO, Appcore, LLC
- "Everett" Thompson, Founder and CEO, WiredRE
- Scott Tillman, Principal/Manager, Altered Scale
- Gina Tomlinson, Chief of Technology & Information Services, Overland Storage
- Todd Traver, Data Center Strategy and Energy Efficiency Executive, PMP, CDCDP, IBM Data Center Management & Optimization
- Bill Williams, Founder, BWG Strategy
View detailed agenda: http://cre-events.com/dcny2014/agenda/
More than 225 executives have already made plans to attend, as of January 30. 400+ are expected. Attending firms, as of February 3, 2014:
- 2Com Group, LLC
- 451 Research
- Altered Scale
- Alvarez & Marsal Business Consulting
- American Eagle Systems
- Avison Young
- Axis Communications
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Building and Land Technology
- BWG Strategy
- CapRate Events, LLC
- Carter Validus
- D.E. Shaw & Co.
- Data Centers Delivered
- Deutsche Telekom North America, Inc.
- Digital Realty Trust
- DJS Group LLC
- DuPont Fabros Technology
- Electronic Environments
- Electronic Environments of New York
- Emerson Network Power
- First American Title Insurance Company
- GCA Associates Corporation
- Geist Global
- Hanson Professional Services Inc.
- Honeywell Fire Systems
- IBM Data Center Management & Optimization
- Karbon Engineering
- Lockton Companies
- LP Management Services
- Macquarie Securities
- Mountain Development Corp.
- Nebraska Department of Economic Development
- Newmark Grubb Knight Frank Global Corporate Services
- NSM and Associates
- NYSE Euronext
- Open IX Association
- Overland Storage
- Purkay Labs
- QTS Realty Trust
- Real Estate Alert
- RTE Group, Inc.
- Rubenstein Partners
- Russo Development
- Sabey Data Centers
- Schneider Electric
- Scholes Electric & Communications
- Setty & Associates, Ltd. PC
- Sterling DiSanto & Assoc.
- Stone House Capital Management
- Sugarloaf Associates LLC
- The Blackstone Group L.P.
- The National Data Center Summit Series | CapRate Events, LLC
- The Shockey Precast Group
- The Telx Group
- Tishman Real Estate Services
- tw telecom, inc.
- Ubiquity Critical Environments
- UBS AG
- Union Fire Protection
- United Fire Protection
- WB Engineers+Consultants
Register for this event online: https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1425302
CapRate Events/CRE-Events.com is an independently-owned and operated digital media firm based in New York City. Launched in June of 2011, the firm has emerged as a new leader in commercial real estate informational and networking services.
For more information or to get involved: firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC
More by this Source
Save the Date: 3rd Annual Greater Chicago Data Center Summit - June 12
Apr 17, 2014, 13:12 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.