Newtek Business Services, "The Small Business Authority" Launches Re-design of Current Website
NEW YORK, Sept. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Newtek Business Services, (NASDAQ: NEWT), The Small Business Authority, has announced the launch of the redesign of their website. The new design of the website, www.thesba.com, will position the company's branding strategy as "Newtek –The Small Business Authority." The goal of the redesigned website is to focus on the customers' experience and help them easily identify how Newtek can help business owners succeed through a multitude of high-quality services to increase sales, reduce costs and minimize risks. www.thesba.com will feature testimonials and case studies from existing clients to share business owners' results and improvements while working with Newtek's trained professionals. The revised layout and navigation will be user-friendlier, featuring minimized buttons that allow visitors to clearly identify products and services, their features and benefits. Newtek also believes that this will aid it in acquiring clients and creating higher levels of customer referrals.
In addition, the new website will deliver promotions, timely news articles and blogs. The website is consistent with Newtek's national television campaign and on line messaging positioning it as a national provider of business services and financial products to the 27 million businesses across the United States which are small and independently owned and operated.
President and CEO, Barry Sloane, said, "Our business has evolved rapidly and our new website and media campaign reflect that growth and our current position in the market. Newtek has become the destination for business owners to acquire state-of-the-art business solutions that will improve their businesses in a multitude of ways. It is not enough anymore to treat small business owners poorly or in a 'take it or leave it' fashion. The market has recognized that this economic juggernaut produces in excess of 50% of the economy's non-farm GDP. Newtek has realized this and built its business strategy and execution around that dominant economic fact. If we provide superior and needed products in an easy to access entryway, we will grow and flourish and become further recognized for what we are– the authority for products and services for and issues effecting small, independent business owners across the United States.
"We welcome your comments or thoughts on our new site, as well as any ideas or comments that you may have on our company. Join us on Facebook or Twitter, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also sign up for our free monthly newsletter, where we release our SB Authority Market Sentiment Survey, SB Authority Business Index, and eight small timely business articles affecting you each and every month. All of these free resources are provided in an attempt to help our customers grow and prosper in a challenging economic environment."
About Newtek Business Services, Inc.
- Electronic Payment Processing: eCommerce, electronic solutions to accept non-cash payments, including credit and debit cards, check conversion, remote deposit capture, ACH processing, and electronic gift and loyalty card programs.
- Managed Technology Solutions (Cloud Computing): Full-service web host, which offers eCommerce solutions, shared and dedicated web hosting and related services including domain registration and online shopping cart tools.
- eCommerce: A suite of services that enable small businesses to get up and running on-line quickly and cost effectively, with integrated web design, payment processing and shopping cart services.
- Business Lending: Broad array of lending products including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans through its lending subsidiary Newtek Small Business Finance, Inc.
- Insurance Services: Commercial and personal lines of insurance, including health and employee benefits in all 50 states, working with over 40 insurance carriers.
- Web Services: Customized web design and development services.
- Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval: Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Receivable purchasing and financing services.
- Payroll: Complete payroll management and processing services.
Newtek Business Services, Inc., The Small Business Authority, is a direct distributor of a wide range of business services and financial products to the small- and medium-sized business market under the Newtek® brand. Since 1999, Newtek has helped small- and medium-sized business owners realize their potential by providing them with the essential tools needed to manage and grow their businesses and to compete effectively in today's marketplace. Newtek provides its services to over 100,000 business accounts and has positioned the Newtek® brand as a one-stop-shop provider of such business services. According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, there are over 27.5 million small businesses in the United States, which in total represent 99.7% of all employer firms.
Note Regarding Forward Looking Statements
Statements in this press release including statements regarding Newtek's beliefs, expectations, intentions or strategies for the future, may be "forward-looking statements" under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All forward-looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the plans, intentions and expectations reflected in or suggested by the forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among others, intensified competition, operating problems and their impact on revenues and profit margins, anticipated future business strategies and financial performance, anticipated future number of customers, business prospects, legislative developments and similar matters. Risk factors, cautionary statements and other conditions, which could cause Newtek's actual results to differ from management's current expectations, are contained in Newtek's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and available through http://www.sec.gov.
Rubenstein Public Relations
Telephone: (212) 843-9335
Contact: Jonathan Goldberg
SOURCE Newtek Business Services, Inc.