NEW ORLEANS, Feb. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- At its annual customer and partner conference, Nintex today announced extended and enhanced partnerships with six of the industry's leading cloud platform and digital transformation companies including Adobe, Box, DocuSign, Dropbox, Microsoft, and Salesforce. These leading innovators have collaborated with Nintex to provide seamless and intelligent connectivity between their platforms and Nintex Workflow Cloud™, the industry's leading workflow and content automation (WCA) platform.
Nintex workflow technology has been employed by thousands of enterprises worldwide to automate millions of human-centric business processes from the simple to the sophisticated.
"With the launch of the Nintex Workflow Cloud, customers and systems integrators can easily and intelligently connect the applications they use today to automate their business processes," says Nintex CEO John Burton. "Nintex is pleased to recognize our expanded partnerships with Adobe, Box, DocuSign, Dropbox, Microsoft, and Salesforce – all technology innovators driving digital transformation."
According to a new report from Constellation Research, Nintex: Creating Workflows that Enable Digital Transformation, "businesses that drive process efficiency and effectiveness across disparate software solutions and across every aspect of their business will be uniquely qualified to position themselves to exceed and excel." The report states that in order to do this, enterprises "need a platform to digitally integrate, sync and create sophisticated business processes independent of the variety of different software solutions throughout the various departments in a company."
The Constellation report also cites that "without a digital workflow and content automation (WCA) platform and corresponding analytics, it can be very difficult to make sure the investments the organization has made in separate software solutions are actually returning the investment. Nintex does just that."
Nintex Workflow Cloud was created to make it easy for organizations to confidently enable any line of business to automate any process—no matter how sophisticated—in a matter of days, with clicks not code. Building on more than a decade of experience, running hundreds of millions of business process workflows annually, this next-generation platform delivers the visibility and process intelligence to create actionable insight to tackle business challenges today and in the future.
- "The value of the Salesforce platform is a combination of connectivity, acceleration, and consistency in process excellence," says Salesforce Vice President for Strategic Research Peter Coffee. "We're privileged to have partners who enable and empower Salesforce customers to combine portfolios of processes into transformational solutions."
- "For 10 years, Nintex has enabled customers to automate business processes with SharePoint and OneDrive," says Microsoft Corporate Vice President Jeff Teper. "Today, enterprises drive their digital transformation not only with Office 365 but also with Microsoft Azure and Dynamics CRM. Nintex Workflow Cloud elevates our partnership so customers can transform business processes with the largest and most secure suite of cloud productivity services."
- "Organizations worldwide rely on Adobe to simplify and modernize their digital processes whenever and wherever they work. By integrating Adobe Sign with Nintex Workflow Cloud, together we are continuing to advance how business is done," says Adobe Vice President of Product Management Jon Perera. "Our shared customers will be able to create secure, digital e-sign experiences and move from signed to sealed in minutes."
- "Box's cloud content management platform, combined with Nintex's workflow automation capabilities, opens up new possibilities for enterprises that want to increase productivity and automate processes," says Box Vice President of Product Rand Wacker. "With Box and Nintex, enterprises can move faster while ensuring their critical business content stays secure and compliant."
- "DocuSign and Nintex have a successful track record of helping organizations realize the promise of the fully digital business," says DocuSign Senior Vice President of Business Development and Channels Mark Register. "By integrating DocuSign into Nintex Workflow Cloud, it's easier than ever to bring the world's most trusted digital signatures to digital workflows to sign, send, and manage agreements—delivering immediate results and value to our mutual customers."
- "Our integration with Nintex provides easy, yet powerful workflow automation to businesses around the world," says Dropbox Head of Technology Partnerships Billy Blau. "Combined with the sharing and collaboration features Dropbox Business users know and love, the Nintex Workflow Cloud integration empowers teams to streamline their content-based processes quickly and easily."
Nintex Workflow Cloud allows companies to transform their analog-oriented, legacy business applications to digitally automate unstructured tasks involving people, processes, and content. End-user benefits include:
- Go from concept to automation in days not years. Hit the ground running fast with a cloud-based solution that removes upfront setup and costs. Easily use drag-and-drop design to build human-centric workflows that connect and extend legacy systems to modern SaaS applications with clicks, not code.
- Put people at the center of any business process. Empower the people closest to lines of business to automate the processes that drive results and business success. Enable the people who make the decisions your business relies on to succeed with the right content, at the right time, whether in the office or on the go.
- Gain insight and control over evolving workflow challenges. Benefit from business process visibility and intelligence to truly measure the business impact of automated workflows, immediately and in the future.
Nintex Vice President of Product Ryan Duguid adds, "Our partners and customers are bringing the power of Nintex Workflow Cloud to life, and we're committed to continuously innovating to deliver on the Nintex promise of making people more productive by freeing up time for them to work on things that matter most."
To sign up for a free trial of Nintex Workflow Cloud, visit https://www.nintex.com/get-started/nwc-trial-request.
Nintex Public Relations
cell: (215) 317-9091
Nintex, with its industry-leading workflow and content automation (WCA) technology, empowers professionals across business and IT departments to quickly turn inefficient manual processes into automated well-run engines. Nintex Workflow Cloud™, the company's cloud platform, connects with all content repositories, systems of record, and people to consistently fuel successful business outcomes. The platform adapts as a business evolves, delivering the visibility and intelligence to take control of current and future workflow challenges and opportunities. Visit www.nintex.com to learn more.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nintex-announces-extended-partnerships-with-six-industry-leading-saas-innovators-300406444.html