Nivisys, LLC unveils its new 2014 line of uncooled Thermal Imagers
RIO DE JANEIRO, April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Nivisys, LLC ("Nivisys") unveiled its 2014 line of lightweight thermal imaging systems for use in tactical and combat applications at the LAAD Defense & Security 2013 in Rio de Janeiro Brazil. The 2014 line of thermal imaging systems is notable for its enhanced features and performance including color, durability, image/video capture and video output as upgrades to its UTAM family of systems.
The new features maintain the same inherent small size and lightweight of legacy products such as the UTAM-32 and -64; UTAC-32 and -64; TAWS-32 and -64; and TAG-32 and -64.
Also introduced in Rio de Janeiro is the all-new 2014 affordable thermal line for handheld, weapons-site and clip-on use; TAM-16c: TAWS-16c; UTAC. The systems combine performance features with affordability to attract customers for whom the high cost of thermal imagers has been an entry barrier.
"We listened to our customers' feedback and our 2014 thermal line delivers the lightweight state-of-the-art technology that has been demanded, giving the front-line user the best possible advantages," said Joe Walsh, Chief Executive Officer of Nivisys.
- The new capabilities and features of the lightweight line and thermal imaging systems include:
- Color SVGA display with choice of viewing modes, including "Alert," which provides optimum contrast of warm targets in color against a monochrome background, as well as "Monochrome" and "Full Color" options.
- Choice of reticle patterns, displayed in Red, Green or White colors.
- MIL-SPEC operation over the complete range of military environments for durability.
- Image Capture and Review of >200 still images as well as capture of video clips.
- An external Video/Power Module provides streaming video out, NTSC or PAL, as well as a USB connection for image download to a PC, and the ability to power the system from an external DC (4V to 28V) power source.
Tempe-Arizona based Nivisys provides military, law enforcement and government agency customers with tactical and combat-proven, electro-optical imaging products for critical nighttime operations. Nivisys operates with utmost integrity, maintaining strict compliance with the laws of the United States, including the U.S. Department of State's International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the laws of foreign governments to whom we export.
Nivisys is ISO 9001:2008 certified. For more information on Nivisys visit www.nivisys.com.
Contact: Joe Walsh
400 S. Clark Drive Suite 105
Tempe, AZ 85281
Joe Walsh Nivisys, LLC ("Nivisys"), 480-970-3222, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Nivisys, LLC