Nominations Being Accepted for Temkin Group 2013 Customer Experience Excellence Awards Temkin Group to give away free eBook and research report in celebration of Customer Experience Day on October 1st
WABAN, Mass., Oct. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Across all industries and sectors, organizations are finding ways to improve customer experience in a sustainable manner. Temkin Group's Customer Experience Excellence (CxE) Awards are meant to highlight those transformational efforts. This is the second year that Temkin Group will be giving out the CxE Awards, last year's winners were EMC, Fidelity Investments, Oklahoma City Thunder, Safelite AutoGlass, and Sovereign Assurance of New Zealand.
Temkin Group is now accepting nominations for the CxE Awards and will accept them through November 8, 2013. Submission forms can be downloaded from the Customer Experience Matters® blog (ExperienceMatters.wordpress.com). Winners will be announced in early December.
The CxE Awards are part of Temkin Group's celebration of Customer Experience (CX) Day on October 1st, a global celebration of companies and people who are delivering great experiences to customers created by the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA.org).
To celebrate CX Day, Temkin Group Vice President Aimee Lucas will be leading a webinar at 2:30 ET "The Secret to Customer Experience Success." Attendees will receive a free copy of the eBook "10 CX Mistakes to Avoid." The firm is also giving away a free research report ($495 value) that was selected by an open vote on Customer Experience Matters.
As part of the CXPA.org celebrations, Bruce Temkin is hosting a free webinar "CX from the C-Suite" with Dan Hesse, CEO of Sprint Corporation at 11:00 ET. This is part of a wide array of online and in-person events occurring throughout the world.
The CxE Awards will be judged by a panel of industry experts:
- Shep Hyken is the Chief Amazement Officer at Shepard Presentations. He is a customer service expert, speaker and author of New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling books including The Cult of the Customer and The Amazement Revolution.
- Ingrid Lindberg is Customer Experience Officer at Prime Therapeutics. She is a proven change management and customer strategy executive whose previous roles include Customer Experience Officer at CIGNA and Chief Marketing Officer at Ceridian Benefits Services.
- Aimee Lucas is CX Transformist & Vice President of Temkin Group. She has over 15 years of experience improving service delivery and transforming the customer experience through people development and process improvement initiatives.
- Bruce Temkin is the CX Transformist & Managing Partner of Temkin Group. He is widely recognized as a customer experience thought leader and chairman of the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA.org).
- Bob Thompson is CEO and Editor-in-Chief of CustomerThink, a global online community of business leaders striving to create profitable customer-centric enterprises. He has over three decades of experience in customer-facing management and consulting roles.
"We are excited to be celebrating the great work that's being done in the field of customer experience management," states Bruce Temkin, Managing Partner of Temkin Group. "The CxE Awards give us an opportunity to continue the celebration beyond CX Day."
More details about Temkin Group's CX Day plans can be found on the blog, Customer Experience Matters, at ExperienceMatters.wordpress.com. Additional information about the overall CX Day activities can be found on CXDay.org and CXPA.org.
For more information about Temkin Group, visit www.TemkinGroup.com.
About Temkin Group: Temkin Group is widely recognized as a leading customer experience research and consulting firm. Many of the world's largest brands rely on its insights and advice to steer their transformational journeys. Temkin Group combines customer experience thought leadership with a deep understanding of the dynamics of organizations to help accelerate results. Rather than layering on cosmetic changes, Temkin Group helps companies embed practices within their culture by building four critical competencies: Purposeful Leadership, Employee Engagement, Compelling Brand Values, and Customer Connectedness. The firm's ongoing research identifies leading and emerging best practices across a wide range of activities for engaging the hearts and minds of customers, employees, and partners. For more information, contact Bruce Temkin at 617-916-2075 or send an email.
Customer experience matters is a registered trademark of Temkin Group.
Read more news from Temkin Group.
SOURCE Temkin Group