NEW YORK, Feb. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Non-Life Insurance in Saudi Arabia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Saudi Arabian non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Saudi Arabian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Saudi Arabian economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Saudi Arabian insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric's 'Non-Life Insurance in Saudi Arabia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Saudi Arabian non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Saudi Arabian non-life segment's detailed outlook by product category
- A comprehensive overview of the Saudi Arabian economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Saudi Arabian non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Saudi Arabian non-life insurance segment
- Detailed analysis of natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Saudi Arabian insurance industry
- Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Saudi Arabia
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Saudi Arabian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Saudi Arabia:
- It provides historical values for the Saudi Arabian non-life insurance segment for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Saudi Arabian non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Saudi Arabian non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Saudi Arabia.
- It analyzes various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Saudi Arabian insurance industry.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Saudi Arabia, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Saudi Arabian non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Saudi Arabian non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Saudi Arabian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- In December 2016, the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority instructed motor insurers to introduce a no-claims discount provision for individual customers when renewing motor insurance policies.
- The penetration rate of non-life insurance segment was 0.7% in 2015, and is expected to reach 1.0% in 2020.
- Motor insurance was the largest non-life category, accounting for 65.4% of the segment's direct written premium in 2015.
- According to new regulations, hospitals are required to bill treatment expenses to the insurance provider of the person responsible for the accident.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03260671-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/non-life-insurance-in-saudi-arabia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-300407530.html