LONDON, Jan. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Growing hygiene and medical industry to drive the market for non-woven fabrics"
The global market for non-woven fabrics is projected to grow from USD 32.7 billion in 2015 to reach USD 47.7 billion by 2020, at an estimated CAGR of 7.86%. non-woven It is driven by growing personal care & hygiene and medical industry.
"Disposable segment projected to grow during the forecast period."
The disposable segment is projected to be the fastest-growing in the next five years. Due to increasing population and increasing aging population, the consumption of hygiene-related products is also growing. The medical industry also plays a huge role in the growth of the non-woven fabrics market.
Breakdown of primaries:
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts in order to collect data related to different aspects of non-woven fabrics. Estimates reached after analyzing secondary sources were validated through these interviews. Primary sources include professionals such as non-woven fabrics and technical textiles manufacturers, distributors, and academic professionals & experts. The following figure provides a breakdown of the type of companies which the primary sources belong to, the number of primaries by designation, and their regional break-up. The distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
Note: Others include sales managers, marketing managers, and product managers
Tier 1: Revenue >USD 500 million
Tier 2: USD 100> Revenue > USD 500 million
Tier 3: Revenue < USD 100 million
The various suppliers of non-woven fabrics and related products in the report are as follows:
1. E.I. du Pont De Nemours and Company (U.S.)
2. Kimberly-Clarke Corporation (U.S.)
3. Avintiv Inc. (U.S.)
4. Ahlstrom Corporation (Finland)
5. Freudenberg & Co. KG (Germany)
6. Fitesa (U.S.)
7. Glatfelter (U.S.)
8. Johns Manville (U.S.)
9. Suominen Corporation (Finland)
10. TWE Group (Germany)
This report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market for non-woven fabrics comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. This report will help stakeholders to understand the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their position in the business.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3551351/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48