North America Vacuum Truck Body Manufacturing Markets, Competitors, Channels, Analysis and Outlook: 2014-2019

Aug 31, 2015, 09:10 ET from Research and Markets

DUBLIN, Aug. 31, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hrmrx6/vacuum_truck_body) has announced the addition of the "Vacuum Truck Body Manufacturing In North America: Markets, Competitors, Channels, Analysis and Outlook: 2014-2019" report to their offering.

This report is a comprehensive evaluation on the manufacture of bodies for vacuum truck applications in North America, with detailed analysis of product types, production volumes and value, prices, distribution channels, end-users, materials used, company market shares, competitive environment and forward demand outlook underlying projected market growth.

A vacuum truck features a heavy-duty industrial vacuum unit and is designed to vacuum liquid or particles from a site and then transport the load to an appropriate place for disposal or re-use.

These trucks are used by towns and municipalities for sewer cleaning, factories for industrial waste, environmental services companies for hazardous waste removal and crash cleanups, contractors for septic tank cleaning, oil and gas companies for drilling and fracking water, mining companies for waste handling and portable restroom service operators, among other others.

Demand for and production of vacuum trucks continues to grow but is affected by secular trends. For example, the 2008-2009 recession hit municipal tax revenues, which in turn, halted their purchases of sewer cleaning trucks. That situation reversed in 2010 and demand for these trucks has been growing steadily ever since. Currently, the North American oil and gas industry is in a slump but that also is expected to reverse, and along with it purchases of vacuum trucks.

The industry producing vacuum trucks is very fragmented. The leading player, Federal Signal, which owns Guzzler Manufacturing, Inc. and Vactor Manufacturing, Inc., has less than a 20% market share. More than 50 other companies producing these products split the remaining 80% of production.

A variety of demand, technology, regulatory and competitive issues now are affecting the vacuum truck industry. These include the impact of urbanization, EPA/DOT and state regulations and industry consolidation. The products offered and suppliers remaining in five years are forecast to be very different than today.

These and other issues are analyzed in this report, to provide a perspective on the industry structure and dynamics of this highly specialized industry.

Key Topics Covered:

1. Preface

2. Vacuum Truck Body Production

3. Sewer Cleaner Truck Bodies

4. Hydro Excavators

5. Industrial Vacuum Loaders

6. Portable Restroom Service Units

7. Septic Tank Truck Bodies

8. Vacuum Tank Bodies (Code and Non-Code)

9. Manufacturer Profiles

  • 27th Trucks
  • Acro Trailer Co
  • Advance Pump & Equipment
  • Amthor International
  • Arthur Custom Tank
  • Badger Daylighting
  • Best Enterprises
  • Cappellotto SPA
  • Centerline Tank & Trailer
  • Cusco, Richmond Hill
  • Custom Vac Services
  • Diversified Fabricators
  • Dragon Products
  • Dyna-Vac Equipment
  • Flowmark Vacuum Trucks
  • Foremost Vac Trucks
  • Fort Worth Fabrication
  • Galyean Equipment
  • GapVax Inc.
  • Glendale Welding
  • Guzzler
  • Hi-Vac
  • ITI Trailers & Truck Bodies
  • Imperial Industries
  • Mid-State Tank
  • Pikrite, Lewisburg
  • Premier Oilfield Equipment
  • Presvac, Burlington
  • Proco
  • Progress Tank
  • Vac-Con
  • VacAll Industries
  • Vactor
  • Vacutrux
  • Wee Engineering

For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hrmrx6/vacuum_truck_body

Media Contact:

Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, press@researchandmarkets.net

 

 

SOURCE Research and Markets



RELATED LINKS

http://www.researchandmarkets.com