NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Changes in Customer Preferences, Regulatory Rules, and Product Advancements will Boost Market Growth
Scope of the Study
This research study includes the following segments: Scope:
Architectural coatings. Segmented by chemistry (acrylics, alkyds, polyurethanes, others) and segmented by technology (waterborne, solvent-borne) Geographic scope: North America and Europe End-user scope: Architectural coating manufacturers, coating manufacturers, professional contractors, DIY (Do-it-yourself) customers Unit Shipment and revenue analysis and forecasts, drivers and restraints, and segment-wise analysis have also been provided for the North American and European architectural coatings market.
What makes Frost & Sullivan's deliverables unique?
Frost & Sullivan provides one of the longest market segmentation chains in this industry. A detailed market positioning, product positioning, and competitive positioning has been conducted. Entry strategies, gaps, and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders. Comprehensive market analysis is done for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, semiconductor and electronics, energy and power supplies, food and beverages, chemicals, advanced materials, industrial automation, and telecom, and IT. Retailers and super-retailers, technology partners, and research and development (R&D) companies have also been analyzed.
Key Questions Answered
- What stage is the market lifecycle at, and how is it expected to grow during the forecast period?
- What are the growth opportunities among solvent-and water-borne technology segments?
- How is the current construction activity and stringent regulatory scenario expected to shape the market for architectural coatings?
- What are the key technological developments observed across major segments?
- What are the competitive factors impacting the market and which companies are expected to lead in the future?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04636264-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/north-american-and-european-architectural-coatings-market-forecast-to-2023-300396782.html