NEW YORK, May 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- North American Industrial Protective Clothing Market : Rising Compliance and Awareness to Lead Healthy Market Growth Despite Oil and Gas Downturn
This study analyzes the industrial protective clothing market in 2 North American countries - the United Sates and Canada. The market comprises 5 segments, namely, high visibility, heat and flame-resistant, chemical protection, anti-static, and chainsaw protection clothing. The study offers an in-depth end-user industry analysis, specific insights on segments, and market size and forecast. Several key factors, such as the potential changes in end-user industries, scope of adoption, quality of compliance, potential regulatory impetus, and the evolution of the way protective clothing is used, have been considered. The heat and flame-resistant market will remain the largest and grow the fastest. High-visibility will remain the second-largest and grow at a healthy rate. Other markets are expected to register moderate growth given the possible market dynamics expected.
-The North American industrial protective clothing market was valued at $ million in 2015. The United States accounted for a revenue share of %.
- In 2015, the heat- and flame-resistant (FR) clothing segment was the largest, with a % share of the total market. High visibility followed FR with a % share. Chemical protective clothing accounted for % and anti-static and chainsaw protective clothing held shares of % and %, respectively.
- The market is in the late growth or early mature stage. Driven by the sales growth of electric utility FR clothing, the market grew by % from 2014 to 2015. A downturn in the upstream oil and gas market caused a significant decline in the overall FR clothing market.
- The market is expected to register a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of % from 2015 to 2020, reaching $ million in 2020.
- While a number of participants are common across most market segments, some segments have seen more consolidation than others. High service requirements and the inability to remain close to customers are the major factors behind the exit of small companies.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- At what stage is the market? How is it expected to grow?
- What are the key factors driving and restraining market growth?
- Who are the market leaders? How might the structure of the market change over time?
- Are today's products meeting end-user needs? How are manufacturers marketing new products?
- Which product attributes do end users find most important? How do these impact brand selection?
- What key competitive factors govern the market?
- Which industry uses protective clothing the most? What type of clothing are used?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03812616-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/north-american-industrial-protective-clothing-market-300263246.html