DUBLIN, January 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4bh62z/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the North American VoIP Access and SIP Trunking Services Market" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The VoIP access and SIP trunking market continues to displace legacy telecommunications services as the link between on-premises customer platforms and the public switched telephone network (PSTN). SIP trunking services are being used in a number of new ways, including automated program control and the emerging trend of hybrid cloud communications.
- The voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) access and session initiation protocol (SIP) trunking services market continues its march to replace legacy services linking business customers' premises to service providers' networks.
- SIP trunking services are well positioned to ride the often rocky unified communications market. SIP trunking is the logical choice for businesses deploying modern unified communications platforms. However, it also offers flexibility and cost savings for businesses extending their legacy PBX platforms.
- Adoption rates trended slightly higher in 2014 among large enterprises (businesses greater than employees), accounting for percent of the revenues for the year, with small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) making up the remaining percent of the customer base. The ratio between enterprise and SMB reflects continued mainstream adoption.
- SIP trunking services are a key component of hybrid communications deployments. A mix of on-premises and cloud-based communications applications and services is often the best approach for businesses to deliver unified communications (UC) to their users.
- Through web portals and increasingly through application programming interfaces (APIs), SIP trunking services are putting businesses in control of their own enterprise communications infrastructure, rather than relying on their service providers.
Key Questions Answered
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- How is the market impacted by the overall enterprise unified communications market?
- How are traditional market participants faring against new challengers?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- Do current deployment models meet customer needs and how will these models change?
- When is the tipping point for VoIP access and SIP services over traditional telecom services?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total VoIP Access and SIP Trunking Services Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total VoIP Access and SIP Trunking Services Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total VoIP Access and SIP Trunking Services Market
6. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4bh62z/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets