Northern California Data Center Summit: New Speakers: Vantage Data Centers, GI Partners Evercore Partners, Fortune Data Centers Attendance and Interest Build for Northern California Summit: Join Western Region's Most Active & Innovative Data Center Firms
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Data Center Real Estate & Technology Infrastructure: The Third Annual Northern California Data Center Summit on April 10 will bring together the leading data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives from California, Arizona, Nevada, Western-States and around the nation. More than 800 executives from 410 firms have attended this popular market intelligence and networking event since 2011.
> View official conference website: http://cre-events.com/dcnorcal2014
Hear 40+ Expert Speakers, Including:
* Andy Jimenez, Vice President of Technology, Anixter
* Rudy Bergthold, P.E. Senior Vice President & Chief Technical Officer, Cupertino Electric
* Sureel Choksi, President and Chief Executive Officer, Vantage Data Centers
* Chris Crosby, Founder & CEO, Compass Datacenters
* Paul Gerrard, CEO, Digital Fortress, Inc.
* David Graziano, General Manager, Silicon Valley Colocation
* Paul Hopkins, Regional Vice President, DuPont Fabros Technology
* Bruce Myatt, PE, Founder of Critical Facilities Round Table, CTO at The Data Centers LLC, and Director Energy Management at Glenmount Global Solutions
* Ryan Oró, General Manager – Western Region, Coresite
* John Sarkis, VP Carrier and Connectivity Operations, Digital Realty Trust
* Jonathan Schildkraut, Managing Director, Evercore Partners
* John Sheputis, CEO, Fortune Data Centers
* Gina Tomlinson, Chief of Technology & Information Services, Overland Storage & Technologies
* Peter van der Pas, Senior Auditor Appraiser – Business Division, Santa Clara County Assessors Office
* Aaron Wangenheim, Executive Vice President, T5 Data Centers
* Michael Wong, Vice President, GI Partners
> View detailed agenda: http://cre-events.com/dcnorcal2014/agenda-coverage/
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: 400+ senior-level commercial real estate and service providers firms are expected to attend this full-day market intelligence and networking event. Event space is limited — register today.
Attending firms as of February 13, 2014:
* Accu-Tech Corporation
* Aria Technologies Inc.
* Compass Datacenters
* Craters & Freighters
* Critical Facilities Round Table
* Cummins Power Generation
* Cupertino Electric
* DC Group
* Digital Fortress, Inc.
* Digital Realty Trust
* DuPont Fabros Technology
* Fortune Data Centers
* GI Partners
* Gordon Data Center Products
* Honeywell Life Safety
* Mid-Atlantic Broadband Communities
* Moss Adams LLP
* Overland Storage & Technologies
* Rubicon Professional Services
* S&C Electric
* Santa Clara County
* Schneider Electric
* Silicon Valley Colocation
* StarLine (Universal Electric Corporation)
* STULZ Inc.
* T5 Data Centers
* The Swig Company
* Vantage Data Centers
* Waller Capital
Event Speaker/Sponsor Contact: Brian Klebash | 917-460-3572 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 212-873-3484
CapRate Events/CRE-Events.com is an independently-owned and operated digital media firm based in New York City. Launched in June of 2011, the firm has emerged as a new leader in commercial real estate informational and networking services.
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Northern California Data Center Summit