Now What? Conference Brings National Talent to Sioux Falls
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The biggest question marketing and web professionals have when launching a new website is "What can be done to keep this site relevant?" A new web and marketing conference - Now What? Conference - looks to answer this very question.
Created by Blend Interactive and hosted in Sioux Falls, Now What? Conference - or Now What? 2013 for short - is focused on what happens after a website launches. It promises to help bring together web and marketing professionals to hear from some of today's leaders in web project management, web governance, and content strategy.
"In all the excitement of re-designing or launching their websites, many organizations don't think about what happens the day after launch," says Deane Barker, conference organizer and partner at Blend Interactive. "They think, 'We have a website. Now what?'"
Tickets are still available for the all-day conference, which will be located in the Belbas Theatre at the Washington Pavilion, Thursday, April 18th, 2013. Speakers include experts in everything from workflow experts to content strategists, including:
- Lisa Welchman, Founding Partner at WelchmanPierpoint
- Melissa Rach, Co-Founder of Dialog Studios and co-author of Content Strategy for the Web
- Seth Gottlieb, Solutions Manager at Lionbridge
- Cathy McKnight, Partner and Principal Analyst at Digital Clarity Group
- Bob Enger, Vice President of Product Management and Global Marketing at EPiServer
- Deane Barker, Partner and Director of Business Development at Blend Interactive
- Molly Malsam, User Experience Designer and Independent Consultant
- Corey Vilhauer, User Experience Strategist at Blend Interactive
While the focus is on post-launch web content and organization, Barker sees an even larger opportunity.
"We'd like to see Sioux Falls become more of a force on the national digital landscape," says Barker. "The digital development and marketing world tends to be very coast-centric."
"We not only wanted to bring outside opinions and talent to the Midwest, but we also wanted to demonstrate that there is a lot of great talent in the Midwest."
Tickets for the conference include lunch and admittance to the official after-party. For more information or to register tickets, visit http://www.nowwhatconference.com/?info.
Blend Interactive is a web design, development, and strategy firm located in Sioux Falls, SD. Blend Interactive specializes in custom design, strategy and development for web and mobile. http://www.blendinteractive.com/?info.
Contact: Corey Vilhauer, Blend Interactive
SOURCE Blend Interactive