BOSTON, Nov. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Nubrella® is pleased to announce its new backpack style worn hands-free and wind-resistant umbrella is now available for purchase at: http://www.nubrella.com/product/nubrella/.
Nubrella®'s original "bubble" like design was seen on the hit TV show 'Shark Tank' back in 2010. Although this design was successfully sold in over 85 countries with significant customer feedback Nubrella® returned to the design table and engaged Tool Inc. Nubrella® has now cleverly designed the ultimate user-friendly weather protection device.
New Design Revolutionary Features:
- Comfortably worn Backpack Style with adjustable straps and back support brace for stability.
- New Open-Front for perfect vision and non-interfered communication.
- Canopy simply functions like a hood going back and forth as needed. When not stores down users back – eliminating the need to carry anything!
- Allows for Hands-Free navigation
- Extended aerodynamic coverage blocking wind chill and is impossible to invert. Great for snow storms. See wind testing video at: https://vimeo.com/132166437
- Optional custom Nubrella® backpack that easily snaps on in the rear -- sold separately (see website).
Nubrella® is designed for anyone who has to be outdoors for extended periods of time whether working or just doing everyday recreational activities whom desire far superior protection over a raincoat and do not want to or can't hold an umbrella.
The timing couldn't be better. We now live in a tech dependent society. More than ever people need their hands-free and their devices protected. Nubrella® offers both! Go ahead and text, talk, take a picture or use your tablet while you and device remain protected.
Nubrella® has universal appeal and will enhance lives worldwide. We have identified over 140 applications/usages in the commercial and recreational fields.
Looking for that unique gift? Nubrella® makes a perfect gift for anyone. Everyone can imagine a time they wished they had a Hands-Free & Wind-Resistant umbrella.
For additional information please contact; Alan.Kaufman@Nubrella.com or call 866-722-4880.