LONDON, Aug. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global OEM insulation market size is projected to reach USD 14.62 billion by 2021, registering a CAGR of 5.83% between 2016 and 2021. The market is witnessing a moderate growth owing to the increasing applications, technological advancements, and growing demands for OEM insulation in Asia-Pacific and the Middle East & Africa. OEM insulation is largely used in the industrial sector.
"Foamed plastics to register the highest growth between 2016 and 2021"
Foamed plastics are projected to witness the highest growth in the OEM insulation market. Foamed plastics insulation will continue to account for the largest portion of total demand, in terms of volume. Economic expansion in the developing countries of Asia-Pacific will raise demand for foamed plastic insulation in both building & construction and in the production of household appliances. Foamed plastic insulation can be applied with various types of structural materials, including stone, brick, and masonry. Foamed plastics can also be used in sandwich panels with metal skins.
"Asia-Pacific: The largest market for OEM insulation"
Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest share in the OEM insulation market in 2015. Commercial and domestic buildings represent the bulk demand for OEM insulation materials in Asia-Pacific. In China, South Korea, and to a lesser extent, Japan, where the use of OEM insulation materials is more widespread, the rising awareness with regard to the benefits of insulation to achieve energy efficient buildings, together with rising energy prices, are increasing the importance of OEM insulation materials in the construction industry. In the other countries, there is a lack of legislation for OEM insulation and building standards, further explaining the low levels of consumption.
This study has been validated through primaries conducted with various industry experts worldwide. These primary sources have been divided into three categories, namely, by company, by designation, and by region.
- By Company Type - Tier 1 - 45%, Tier 2 - 35%, and Tier 3 - 20%
- By Designation - C Level - 35%, D Level - 25%, and Others - 40%
- By Region- North America - 45%, Europe - 30%, Asia -Pacific- 20%, and RoW - 5%
Companies profiled in the report
- Saint-Gobain S.A. (France)
- Rockwool International A/S (Denmark)
- Johns Manville Corporation (U.S.)
- Knauf Insulation (U.S.)
- Owens Corning Corp. (U.S.)
- Paroc (Finland)
- The 3M Company (U.S.)
- Aspen Aerogels Inc. (U.S.)
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.)
- Armacell International S.A. (Germany)
- Autex Industries Ltd. (New Zealand)
- Anco Products Inc. (U.S.)
- Big Sky Insulations (U.S.)
- Triumph Group Inc. (U.S.)
- Morgan Advanced Materials (U.K.)
- Superglass Insulation Ltd., (U.K.)
- ACH Foam Technologies LLC (U.S.)
- Demilec Inc. (Canada)
- Scott Industries LLC (U.S.)
Reasons to buy the report
- Comprehensive coverage and analysis of the OEM insulation market in Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, North America, Central & Eastern Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Competitive landscape of key players and their developments in the OEM insulation market
- A list of energy efficiency regulations driving the market in key countries and regions
- Identifying high-potential opportunities for OEM insulation
- Identifying and targeting high-growth application segments
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4086920/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/oem-insulation-market-by-material-type-end-use-industry-and-region---global-forecasts-to-2021-300318586.html