Oil & Gas EAM Symposium ABS Group & GenesisSolutions are leading an Oil & Gas Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Symposium to focus on Industry Best Practices in Houston, Texas on Wednesday, June 4, 2014
RIDGEFIELD, Conn., April 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- GenesisSolutions, a Fully Integrated Global EAM Service Provider and the Asset Performance Optimization service line of the ABS Group of Companies, will be hosting a complimentary Oil & Gas EAM Symposium for Engineering, Maintenance & Reliability professionals on Wednesday, June 4, 2014 at Houston Marriott West Loop by the Galleria.
The purpose of this educational session is to provide participants with experiential examples of EAM Best Practices that will be presented to the audience as documented case studies in areas pertinent to the Oil & Gas industry.
Rob MacArthur, President of GenesisSolutions commented: "This symposium will provide a comprehensive review of EAM subjects that will highlight key considerations for Oil & Gas personnel responsible for facilities, asset management, CMMS, mechanical integrity and reliability of production equipment. It is intended for those who are interested in understanding how Asset Management Optimization can be applied to ensure and enable safe, reliable and high performance operations. We are excited to offer this event to the Houston Oil & Gas community."
Senior personnel from ABS Group, GenesisSolutions, and Noria Corporation will lead the content discussion.
Session topics will include:
- Leveraging EAM Systems for Operational Excellence
- Establishing an OSHA compliant Mechanical Integrity Program
- Ensuring Process Safety Performance and a PSM Regulatory Update
- Asset Configuration Management
- Lubrication Excellence
- Organizational Change Management
- Understand the value of Mechanical Integrity and Reliability data tied to assets in the CMMS for a better understanding of asset performance
- Understand how to apply technical solutions for the safe and reliable operation of high performance assets
- Benefit from real life Operational & Reliability Excellence implementation studies and lessons learned
- Ability to justify a lubrication enabled reliability program to extend asset life expectancy
Who Should Attend?
- Asset Management Program Managers & Directors
- Plant Managers
- Production Operators
- Maintenance Crafts, Set Up Workers
- Planners, Schedulers, MRO Managers
- CMMS Coordinators
- Operations Managers, Supervisors
- Maintenance Managers, Supervisors
- Finance Managers
- Engineering Managers
- Reliability Engineers
To register for this complimentary event please click here
We hope you can join us for this educational session.
Press Release Contact Information: This release was issued through WebWire(R). For more information visit http://www.webwire.com.
Manager, Marketing Communications
GenesisSolutions, An ABS Group Company
Press Release Contact Information:
This release was issued through WebWire(R). For more information visit http://www.webwire.com.
SOURCE GenesisSolutions, An ABS Group Company