NEW YORK, May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Outlook in Libya to 2016 - Production Analysis, Forecasts and Details of Major Crude Oil and Natural Gas Blocks and Fields
Summary GlobalData's energy offering, "Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Outlook in Libya to 2016 - Production Analysis, Forecasts and Details of Major Crude Oil and Natural Gas Blocks and Fields" is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the exploration and production industry in Libya. It provides asset level information related to active and planned oil and gas fields and exploration blocks in Libya. The profiles of major companies operating in the upstream industry in Libya are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Note: This is a on-demand report and will be delivered within 10 working days of the purchase (excluding weekends).
Scope - Updated information relating to all active exploration blocks
- Information on all the major operating and planned crude oil and natural gas fields as well as details on crude oil and natural gas production and reserves
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2012, forecasts to 2016
- Details operators and equity partners of major oil and gas fields and exploration blocks
- Includes information relating to acreages of exploration blocks
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description and strategic analysis. Key companies covered include Chevron Corporation, ExxonMobil Corporation, JSC Exploration and Production KazMunaiGas
Reasons to buy - Obtain the most up to date information available on exploration licenses and oil and gas fields.
- Identify growth markets and opportunities in the industry.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast data.
- Assess your competitor's exploration and production asset portfolio.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies.
1 Table of Contents1.1 List of Tables1.2 List of Figures2 Introduction2.1 What Is This Report About?2.2 How To Use This Report2.3 Market Definition3 Libya Exploration and Production Sector3.1 Libya Exploration and Production Sector, Country Snapshot3.1.1 Libya Exploration and Production Sector, Key Data3.1.2 Libya Exploration and Production Sector, Assets Map3.2 Libya Exploration and Production Sector, Reserves3.2.1 Libya Exploration and Production Sector, Crude Oil Reserves3.2.2 Libya Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Reserves3.3 Libya Exploration and Production Sector, Production3.3.1 Libya Exploration and Production Sector, Crude Oil-Historical Production3.3.2 Libya Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas-Historical Production3.3.3 Libya Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas-Historical Production3.3.4 Libya Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas-Forecasted Production3.4 Libya Exploration and Production Sector, Asset Details3.5 Libya Exploration and Production Sector, Exploration Block Details4 Profile of Key Companies4.1 Key Company, Company Snapshot4.1.1 Key Company, Company Overview4.1.2 Key Company, Key Information4.2 Key Company, Business Description4.2.1 Key Company, Business Overview4.2.2 Key Company, Exploration And Production Segment4.3 Key Company, Value Chain Analysis4.3.1 Key Company, Upstream4.3.2 Key Company, Midstream4.3.3 Key Company, Downstream4.4 Key Company, SWOT Analysis4.4.1 Key Company, SWOT Overview4.4.2 Key Company, Strengths4.4.3 Key Company, Weaknesses4.4.4 Key Company, Opportunities4.4.5 Key Company, Threats4.5 Key Company, Revenue Analysis4.5.1 Key Company, Revenue By Segment4.5.2 Key Company, Revenue By Geography4.6 Key Company, Financial And Operational Review4.7 Key Company, Key Industry Specific Ratios5 Libya Financial Deals Landscape6 Libya Recent Developments7 Appendix7.1 Methodology7.1.1 Coverage7.1.2 Secondary Research7.1.3 Primary Research7.1.4 Forecasts7.1.5 Expert Panel Validation7.2 Definitions7.3 Unit Of Measure7.4 Contact Us7.5 About GlobalData7.6 Disclaimer
Note: Some content types may not be available in this report
To order this report:Oil_and_Gas_energy Industry: Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Outlook in Libya to 2016 - Production Analysis, Forecasts and Details of Major Crude Oil and Natural Gas Blocks and Fields
Contact Clare: email@example.com
US:(339) 368 6001
Intl:+1 339 368 6001