Olmstead Williams Communications Signs Five New Clients
LOS ANGELES, May 6, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Westwood-based Olmstead Williams Communications, a business-to-business public relations firm specializing in technology, healthcare and professional services, has signed contracts with five new clients: Bruin Biometrics, Cynvenio Biosystems, T+ink, TRUCKAST and the USC Marshall School of Business.
"We're always excited to work with companies that are passionate about disrupting the status quo, and each of these new clients is a true innovator with products and solutions that make all of our lives better and more interesting," said Tracy Williams, CEO and president of Olmstead Williams Communications, which has won seven PRSA-Los Angeles PRism Awards in three years.
More about the companies:
- Bruin Biometrics – Develops biometric medical device systems that cost-effectively detect and monitor medical conditions to simplify patient care and improve patient outcomes.
- Cynvenio Biosystems – Focuses on transforming cancer treatment and management through the molecular analysis of cancer biomarkers in blood.
- T+ink– Developer and designer of patented "thinking ink" solutions that make objects smart, interactive and secure by replacing wires, switches and more with conductive ink.
- TRUCKAST– App that creates unprecedented transparency and trust between suppliers and contractors in the construction industry.
- USC Marshall School of Business– Emphasizes entrepreneurship and innovation, collaborative research and social responsibility as one of the leading business schools nationwide.
About Olmstead Williams Communications
Olmstead Williams Communications is an award-winning public relations and social media agency serving clients nationally from offices in Los Angeles and Seattle. Technology, healthcare and professional services firms call the firm when they want strategic communications plans that result in brand awareness and revenues. To learn more, visit www.olmsteadwilliams.com.
Media Contact: Hayley Marx, Olmstead Williams Communications, 310 824 9000, Hmarx@olmsteadwilliams.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Olmstead Williams Communications