ATLANTA, Nov. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Thursday is National Sandwich Day and to celebrate, McAlister's Deli®, the award-winning fast casual restaurant, is offering each of their six classic club sandwiches for just $4 all day. All McAlister's club sandwiches are guaranteed to satisfy any craving. The highlighted club sandwiches include:
- McAlister's Club (or Wrap): Butterball® smoked turkey, Black Forest ham, bacon, sharp cheddar, Swiss, lettuce, tomatoes, McAlister's Honey Mustard™ and mayo on wheat
- Grilled Chicken Club: Grilled chicken, bacon, sharp cheddar, Swiss, lettuce, tomatoes, McAlister's Honey Mustard™ and mayo on wheat
- Orange Cranberry Club: Butterball® smoked turkey, Black Forest ham, bacon, sharp cheddar, Swiss, lettuce, tomatoes, Orange Cranberry sauce and mayo on wheat
- King Club: Double the meat of the McAlister's Club, on ciabatta
- Black Angus Club: Black Angus roast beef, bacon, sharp cheddar, Swiss, red onions, lettuce, tomatoes, horseradish sauce and mayo on wheat
- Veggie Club: Guacamole, crisp cucumbers, house roasted multicolored peppers, red onions, lettuce, tomatoes, sharp cheddar, Swiss and ranch on wheat
In an effort to further commemorate the day and recognize the artistry that goes into creating the perfect club sandwich, McAlister's has partnered with four notable food artists from across the world, Samantha Lee, Selena Kohng, Jill Mills and Harley Langberg, challenging them to create one-of-a-kind masterpieces using only the ingredients in the McAlister's Club sandwiches of their choice, as their inspiration and materials. Each artist will be sharing their original creations throughout the week across their Facebook® and Instagram® channels. Fans of McAlister's Deli are encouraged to follow the National Sandwich Day fun on McAlister's social media channels, where they will be hosting a sweepstakes giving away free clubs for a year! @McAlistersDeli and #NationalSandwichDay!
"Since the first McAlister's opened in 1989, the clubs have always been a guest favorite. With generous portions and a wide variety of options ranging from ham to veggie, there is truly a club sandwich for everyone," said Robert Dimson, vice president of global marketing, McAlister's Deli. "This National Sandwich Day, we are excited to share these craveable clubs for a special price while also partnering with such talented food artists to celebrate the craft and care that goes into creating the perfect sandwich."
McAlister's National Sandwich Day special will be available at all participating McAlister's Deli locations on Thursday, Nov. 3 only. For more information on McAlister's Deli and our club sandwich offerings, please visit www.mcalistersdeli.com.
Founded in 1989, McAlister's Deli® is a fast casual restaurant chain known for its sandwiches, spuds, soups, salads, desserts and McAlister's Famous Sweet Tea™. In addition to dine-in and take-out service, McAlister's also offers catering with a selection of sandwich trays, box lunches, desserts, a hot spud bar and more. With numerous industry accolades, the McAlister's brand has more than 361 restaurants in 28 states. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga. For more information, visit www.mcalistersdeli.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/on-national-sandwich-day-mcalisters-deli-celebrates-the-art-of-the-sandwich-with-4-clubs-and-edible-art-300354626.html
SOURCE McAlister's Deli